Sardines lets talk about em!

Sardines in tomato sauce fried up with some onions on some garlic fried rice, with a sunny side egg on the side, is a great way to start the day. Oddly enough I don't like sardines in any other way.

Sardines in tomato sauce fried up with some onions on some garlic fried rice, with a sunny side egg on the side, is a great way to start the day. Oddly enough I don't like sardines in any other way.
Sounds good. I'm going to try it and I'll try replacing the rice with macaroni too. Will update when I do.

The saltiness hits the spot. I like anchovies on pizza too.
th

If you like anchovies then try Pasta alla Puttanesca.
It is a pasta dish easy to make and it is fucking delicious. I used to eat it once a week, but now my wife and kids don't like it, so I make it about 3 times a year just for me.

th

It is a pasta dish easy to make and it is fucking delicious. I used to eat it once a week, but now my wife and kids don't like it, so I make it about 3 times a year just for me.
"You don't like what, bitch?"
giphy.gif

Hoy that is good godly manly!!pasta Sardinas!

Keith Hardine the Sardin wil be prouds.

"You don't like what, bitch?"
giphy.gif
funny because the name translates to Pasta of the Whores or Whore's pasta.
There are a couple versions to the story. The one I don't buy is it is easy to make. The last thing you want in between banging customers is a spicy garlic, anchovie pasta. It would basically take anal off the table.
The 2nd reason is because it was cheap, which is the version of the story I do buy.

funny because the name translates to Pasta of the Whores or Whore's pasta.
There are a couple versions to the story. The one I don't buy is it is easy to make. The last thing you want in between banging customers is a spicy garlic, anchovie pasta. It would basically take anal off the table.
The 2nd reason is because it was cheap, which is the version of the story I do buy.

Puta!!!!Puta!!!!

th

That looks delicious. When's supper I'm coming over.

Sardines are potent but lemon just goes perfect with so many things. Especially if it comes from water.

I started using lemon slices on my water sort of to give it a flavor that way I can now have a flored drink without drinking soda and other beverages with free diabetus.

Fight Obesity man.

I started using lemon slices on my water sort of to give it a flavor that way I can now have a flored drink without drinking soda and other beverages with free diabetus.

Fight Obesity man.

Dude I put cut up lemon in my water almost all the time. Especially at the gym. I read an article that said the citrus helps with recovery and even if it doesn’t who cares, it makes the water taste better. So it’s a win win at all times

In the summer I’ll even add lemon and cucumber to my water. Why ever drink soda when you can drink delicious water with lemon.

I only drink a soda if I’m eating like a cheesesteak or hot dogs with gravy fries other than that I stay away from it

Dude I put cut up lemon in my water almost all the time. Especially at the gym. I read an article that said the citrus helps with recovery and even if it doesn’t who cares, it makes the water taste better. So it’s a win win at all times

In the summer I’ll even add lemon and cucumber to my water. Why ever drink soda when you can drink delicious water with lemon.

I only drink a soda if I’m eating like a cheesesteak or hot dogs with gravy fries other than that I stay away from it

You just put a piece of cucumber in the water?

You just put a piece of cucumber in the water?

Yes. I cut them into slices and add them in.

when the water is cold it is so delicious and refreshing.

Try it for yourself. Well unless you hate cucumber. Then def don’t try it lol

Yeah I avoid Soda now too I am not getting any younger.

I think your Idea about fresh sardines is great too. Less toxins

Will do.

I'm going to try removing caffeinated beverages from my life over the next few weeks. I hate drinking calories during the day but a nice refreshing beverage might just hit the spot for fairly negligible calories.

I learned about this at work my assistant always has cucumber in her big jugs.

She says it helps her lose weight she no fatty though!

Yeah I avoid Soda now too I am not getting any younger.

I think your Idea about fresh sardines is great too. Less toxins
What's the deal with obesity in PI? I've been told you guys just deep fry everything but is that something new?

What's the deal with obesity in PI? I've been told you guys just deep fry everything but is that something new?

We love fried foods ever since and we have cuisines that have rich sauces like Adobo, and some beef stew with tomato sauce.

Our daily rice consumption contributes to obessity. Pluss genetics

We Filipinos are either super scrawny thin or plump and fat.

You know cankles?

Back