Sardines lets talk about em!

If the poon you're about to eat smells or tastes like sardines, you might wanna say "look over there" and run away.

<{Joewithit}>

FISHDISH4533.jpg

<seedat>

Hemorrhoids or just burning shits?

Hemorrhoids and sometimes burning shits I may have IBS but I am not sure.

What I am sure of are the Piles, I will have an operation on Tuesday for that!

0EA625B2-9522-4C6D-B8FC-3B09DB766F83.jpeg

These were fire back in the day.

I like them canned and grilled or fried fresh. I grew up eating the canned ones on white bread with onions and mustard with my dad. No good if you've got a hot date, but pretty tasty in a funky sort of way.

They have a big sardine tourist trap shop in Lisbon, downtown and at the airport. It's out there, like a big circus scene surrounded by thousands of cans of sardines.

Grilled fresh sardines are delicious and eaten in different parts of the world. Delicious

Grilled-sardines.jpg

Grilled fresh sardines are delicious and eaten in different parts of the world. Delicious

Grilled-sardines.jpg

damn, I wonder if I can eat that, Its hit and miss for me when it comes to sardines I love the canned and spicy bottled ones but there are other sardines that I can't take.

damn, I wonder if I can eat that, Its hit and miss for me when it comes to sardines I love the canned and spicy bottled ones but there are other sardines that I can't take.

Honestly Shinkan the fresh ones blow the canned ones out of the water.

My grandfather would grill them and squeeze some fresh lemon on the them and fresh chopped parsley. Sone nice crusty bread and maybe a mixed olive plate. Delicious

Hemorrhoids and sometimes burning shits I may have IBS but I am not sure.

What I am sure of are the Piles, I will have an operation on Tuesday for that!

Nice, take care of those piles and continue eating spicy.

Sardines are pretty bomb. I just add some salt and pepper, usually eat them with crackers.

Love me some sardines. Usually get them in soya oil. Hard to eat sometimes. I'm kind of a cafone so I can't always keep from getting stuff on a uniform or nice clothes when I eat them.

Back