Sardines in a can I love them

Lol, we have A BUNCH of canned sardines at the food bank. As well as canned mackerel. Usually nobody touches them, but yesterday there were multiple people that were like, "Oh I love these!" and taking them. Wild bruh. That shit be nasty :hmph

Do you volunteer at the food bank, or get your food there?

These used to be my dinner as a kid 3 times a week because we were poor.
I still eat at least 4 cans a week now. I love them still.
How about my sherbros........Do you love them too?
bumble-bee-sardines-in-hot-sauce.jpg
Canned-Sardines-in-Oil.jpg

Your eating bad sardines that are not even good for how cheap they are. Go get Season sardines at Costco. They aren't the best but they are more than decent and as expensive as bumblebee when on sale. Season are the best per buck spent sardines you can buy.

I give the ones preserved in water to my dogs as treats sometimes.

That's what your snack is to me... a dog treat.

I buy a whole bunch of these and kippers. Great source of protein and omega 3's.

I eat them as a snack with salted crackers and hot sauce.

I usually get this Spanish brand sardines in olive oil and red pepper. They're a little pricier but really good:

sardinas-aceite-picante-120-gr_x1.jpg

Lol. I work there. I always have way too much food so, would be wrong to take from people that need it.

Good for you, glad to hear that some people on here are interested in helping the less fortunate.

I do like sardines on occasion but I prefer smoked herreng since they don't have any bones/spine.
kippers-3.jpg

Tomato flavoured is really good

brunswick-boneless-herring-fillet-seafood-snacks-in-tomato-and-basil-sauce.jpg

I do like sardines on occasion but I prefer smoked herreng since they don't have any bones/spine.
kippers-3.jpg

Tomato flavoured is really good

brunswick-boneless-herring-fillet-seafood-snacks-in-tomato-and-basil-sauce.jpg

I'll give it a try at a later date. Tonight I am going out with the wife and friends to a real restaurant. It's been a long week. I think I will get fucked up. Crown and coke.

I consider myself a connoisseur of sardines in a can and canned fish in general. I eat tinned sardines at least once a week. Canned salmon is also lit as fuck. Of course nothing beats fresh fish but fish in a tin isn't as scary as people make it out to be.

Bust out a can of those and you will clear out any female in the near vicinity

I gonna use some canned sardines, and anchovies to make some seafood pasta tomorrow night

Back