Sarah Silverman interviews Bill Burr

Nah, early Schumer was a 6 or better.

Amy-Schumer-6.jpg

But just like a woman you actually know, once her personality starting becoming visible, it actually affects how you see them. For better or worse. Ive known plenty of women that on first meeting them I thought "Wow, shes cute", but after getting to know them better and their personalities became more obvious it's like a portion of their looks faded away and the flaws became more significant, even if they were minor.

Likewise Ive met women I wasnt instantly attracted to but after getting to know them it's like I noticed features I didn't notice before and they were much more pleasing.

You're from New England so that explains it

I always find Burr's interviews pretty cringe worthy. His regular material is decently funny, but I've never found any of his off the cuff stuff to be any good.
his comedy sets make him seem confident and funny. his interviews make him seem like an asshole who never really fit in growing up.

Yes. She's still good looking enough to get away with her playful, judgmental girlfriend schtick. When she goes hag, it's all over.
90% of male comedians are ugly and fat. I'm sure Sarah will be fine. Someone mentioned Joan Rivers - she mad multiple husbands and died rich and famous. Might I add, more rich and more relevant than most male comedians of her generation. Sarah will be fine. She was never trying to be the pretty chick in a show or movie. In fact, she was quite ugly when she was younger. Her thing is pure comedy, looks second.

90% of male comedians are ugly and fat.

100% of male comedians never have to rely on their looks. Male comedians have to get by on their jokes. Nobody is giving a shitty male comedian a pass, because they're good looking.

I'm sure Sarah will be fine. Someone mentioned Joan Rivers - she mad multiple husbands and died rich and famous. Might I add, more rich and more relevant than most male comedians of her generation. Sarah will be fine. She was never trying to be the pretty chick in a show or movie. In fact, she was quite ugly when she was younger. Her thing is pure comedy, looks second.

Her schtick is being cute and vulgar. Take the cute away, and it's not gonna work. Joan Rivers' schtick was being a funny bitch. That works at any age. She had the wit and the jokes. Silverman doesn't.

Bill can handle discomfort with ease. It's a great skill to have.

She made this awkward because she wants him.

What a horrible interview. SS is such a bitch. Bill Burr is suck a good guest if you do not ask stupid questions.

Two New Englanders going at it being from New England this is not unusual. Bill and Sarah do not get along but put up with each other much like relatives during holidays in New England. Sarah from New Hampshire and Bill from Massachusetts.

100% of male comedians never have to rely on their looks. Male comedians have to get by on their jokes. Nobody is giving a shitty male comedian a pass, because they're good looking.

Her schtick is being cute and vulgar. Take the cute away, and it's not gonna work. Joan Rivers' schtick was being a funny bitch. That works at any age. She had the wit and the jokes. Silverman doesn't.
Exactly! For example there's that one guy who posts here who does standup. Might be one of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my life.

@AgonyandIrony

Two New Englanders going at it being from New England this is not unusual. Bill and Sarah do not get along but put up with each other much like relatives during holidays in New England. Sarah from New Hampshire and Bill from Massachusetts.

Bill was trained by Patrice to handle any social situation. Sarah’s coach was Jimmy Kimmel. Nothing against Jimmy but he’s no Patrice O’Neal

Bill was trained by Patrice to handle any social situation. Sarah’s coach was Jimmy Kimmel. Nothing against Jimmy but he’s no Patrice O’Neal

Not even close Sarah and Bill both talked extensively about where they grew up and I know plenty of people from where Bill grew up so I knew what he was talking about and specifically Canton is a huge football town and put tons of effort in their football and track and field programs being one of the strongest in the state. Bill talked about how he developed humor to feel less like an outcast. He said he was always pretty good at telling a joke and he did this because he was never good at sports. Sarah talked about being raised in a rural area. She talked about how she would feel uncomfortable around others because she was a Jewish girl growing up in a very Christian area. She said her family was not rich and that they spent a lot of time worrying about money where I get Bill came from a pretty well to do family "Canton pretty upscale as far as towns go in Massachusetts". Sarah had apparently harder life. This is one thing I like about Sarah she never shy away from her past and would spend much time talking about growing up and how she used comedy to help her with stress.

Sarah back in the day with her family.
875f904ac333857bf9fb4212ccaa8f076f37eb12.jpg

Sarah home growing up found it doing research.
Screen-Shot-2016-10-04-at-9.49.01-AM.png

Canton football

Chiefstunnel2.jpg

Not even close Sarah and Bill both talked extensively about where they grew up and I know plenty of people from where Bill grew up so I knew what he was talking about and specifically Canton is a huge football town and put tons of effort in their football and track and field programs being one of the strongest in the state. Bill talked about how he developed humor to feel less like an outcast. He said he was always pretty good at telling a joke and he did this because he was never good at sports. Sarah talked about being raised in a rural area. She talked about how she would feel uncomfortable around others because she was a Jewish girl growing up in a very Christian area. She said her family was not rich and that they spent a lot of time worrying about money where I get Bill came from a pretty well to do family "Canton pretty upscale as far as towns go in Massachusetts". Sarah had apparently harder life. This is one thing I like about Sarah she never shy away from her past and would spend much time talking about growing up and how she used comedy to help her with stress.

Sarah back in the day with her family.
875f904ac333857bf9fb4212ccaa8f076f37eb12.jpg

Sarah home growing up found it doing research.
Screen-Shot-2016-10-04-at-9.49.01-AM.png

Canton football

Chiefstunnel2.jpg

I'm not talking about which one had a harder life. What I said was that Patrice O'Neal and Bill would riff on each other mercilessly for years, which trained Bill to deal with just about anyone.

Lots of people have hard upbringings. Doesn't automatically make them funny.

She isn’t funny and only got anywhere because she had something about her that was attractive, and a nice rack. She is annoying. Not Amy Schumer annoying, but close.

Sarah Silverman is ok looking in pictures and she does have a nice body but if you actually watch her on video, she has zero sex appeal at all because of her personality.

If you had no clue who she was and someone showed you a still shot of her, you probably wouldn't think she was that bad. Above average but not super hot. The fact that you already know how she acts drops her down on the scale tremendously.

One time my buddy was talking to this girl at the bar that was a solid 7/10. I walked over just to say hi and join the conversation and she instantly dropped to a 3/10 because she had that dry, sarcastic for no reason attitude where she was trying to be funny but it wasn't working at all because she's a girl and just not that funny to begin with. She lost every ounce of sex appeal she had in like 2 sentences. It was like she based her entire personality on your average run of the mill dry humor female comedian that uses the same delivery for every joke.

Back