Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump wants to ‘level playing field’ by opening investigation of Clinton

"Lock her Up! Lock Her Up!"

I can't believe people fell for that Bu//$hit.

So you were empty posting when you fabricated my argument? Either way, it reinforces me not taking you seriously.

What empty posting? Never mind, the bickering is boring and unproductive.

We have proof Trump tried to acquire the info. We have proof that Clinton actually received donations. If you can't acknowledge that in both cases the accusation is receiving something of perceived value for policy consideration then we're at an impasse. Hell, I'm not even giving Trump a pass for no information being received.

Where is the proof that Hillary would provide favorable policy? And obviously her charity received the money, not her personally.

What we seem to be lacking is proof that either of them shifted policy in favor of a foreign nation and to the detriment of the American people.

In Trump's case that is wrong. He is giving them a free pass on their interference with the election and wants to relax sanctions. What you just said is blatantly wrong and probably the source of your confusion.

As for this hostile nation distinction with antithetical views, I'd say Saudi Arabia (who made donations) fits that bill. Couldn't really tell you what Ukraine's intentions are in regards to the USA. Don't see how it matters, unless you can point to a law that says it does and then show me who is designated as people we're not allowed to engage in free speech with.

Again, there is a huge difference. Trump has been very complimentary of Putin and how he runs Russia. He is not only showing that he agrees with politicians using the office for person enrichment, he is living it! What evidence is there that Hillary agrees with how Saudi Arabi runs their country? If anything she clearly is on the opposite spectrum with regards to every view that matters.

Good. It's about time he locks Crooked Hillary up. Need to open a special investigation into Pedophile Podesta as well.
...setting the precedent that whatever President is in trouble, he can direct investigations into political enemies.

That will turn out well.

We can spend our GDP on investigations

Lol, so mad that this Russian thing isn’t going away. If he was totally innocent he would ignore it and let the special investigation play out instead of looking for ways to pardon his family and getting frustrated when people talk about it. Then throws a distraction move of talking down his own A.G…..he’s going to have a mental break if he makes it to 4 years.
Did you see that boy scouts speech?... That breakdown may already be occurring

Back