Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump wants to ‘level playing field’ by opening investigation of Clinton

Hilary lost, get over it.

How do his supporters feel about him admonishing Sessions for not sticking his hands in the investigation as much as he can? Is Trump right to be upset?

He should keep admonishing Sessions. Sessions shouldn't have recused himself and he should be looking into Clinton.

I bet it's meaty
deputy-white-house-press-secretary-sarah-huckabee-sanders-walks-out-picture-id681769884

1500916213924.jpg

Makes sense to me that he'd throw the same arguments against him toward her and force both sides to ditch the hypocrisy. Guess he's banking on politicians letting each other off the hook rather than some standard of accountability.

Makes sense to me that he'd throw the same arguments against him toward her and force both sides to ditch the hypocrisy. Guess he's banking on politicians letting each other off the hook rather than some standard of accountability.
What hypocrisy? There is no evidence that Hillary colluded with a hostile government to win the election. Also, she lost and Trump is president.

This is nothing more than deflection.

What hypocrisy? There is no evidence that Hillary colluded with a hostile government to win the election. Also, she lost and Trump is president.

This is nothing more than deflection.

Assuming pay for play in one instance and not the other.

Receiving information is a free speech violation and I'd be interested in seeing the feds try to make it hold up in court.

Assuming pay for play in one instance and not the other.

Receiving information is a free speech violation and I'd be interested in seeing the feds try to make it hold up in court.
The two are not even close to the same thing, though. Trump is just deflecting.

So you think both situations are "donating money to gain favor"? Cool.

You're pretty smart the way you figured out how when I said "information" I really meant money. Maybe I really do underestimate you.

I wish we had Spicer back. I can't stand her face.

This.

She is like a white Leslie Jones, big butch and ugly.

That's one female employee Trump isn't walking in on unannounced.

You're pretty smart the way you figured out how when I said "information" I really meant money. Maybe I really do underestimate you.
Let me know when you're done with backhanded insults and actually want to talk about the substance.

Back