Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine if someone did that to Obama. The shitstorm that would follow...

That place is getting destroyed on Facebook and Yelp. There is one particular review that had me howling...

Well, Sanders isn't the POTUS and I have trouble imagining anybody thinking that faux review was funny, let alone had them howling.

Private business should be able to choose who they serve regardless of reason.

In most situations they can (excluding race reasons or baking cakes for gay people). Consumers can also make choices too though.

I think the U.S. Supreme court decided that this is ok.

I don't agree with them giving her the boot though.

They made a ruling on a specific case that didn't eliminate the possibility that, under some circumstances, a business could be forced to serve people this way in the future.

Last edited:
Well, Sanders isn't the POTUS and I have trouble imagining anybody thinking that faux review was funny, let alone had them howling.

No difference. Still politically motivated. What if it was Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, or Susan Rice?

The review was hilarious. Great trolling.

No difference. Still politically motivated. What if it was Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, or Susan Rice?

The review was hilarious. Great trolling.

There is actually a very large difference between the White House Press Secretary and the President of the Unites States of America.
There is also a very large difference between the WHPS and Attorney General of the USA and the National Security Advisor of the USA.
Look no further than your not using Jay Carney, Robert Gibbs, and Josh Earnest to make your point.

your business, you can decided whom you want to serve. Not unlike the cakes for the gay couple.

There is actually a very large difference between the White House Press Secretary and the President of the Unites States of America.
There is also a very large difference between the WHPS and Attorney General of the USA and the National Security Advisor of the USA.
Look no further than your not using Jay Carney, Robert Gibbs, and Josh Earnest to make your point.

But, there is no difference in political biases.

Yeah, they wouldn't have made my point...

Last edited:
I appreciate his effort to at least make it specific to a person in the administration, instead of the other thoughtless analogies that equivocate between discriminating against individuals and discriminating against huge groups of people.

Or maybe that was a coincidence and he just wanted black people in there.

I appreciate his effort to at least make it specific to a person in the administration, instead of the other thoughtless analogies that equivocate between discriminating against individuals and discriminating against huge groups of people.

8r3C.gif

Of course it was no coincidence. People like you would see it differently than if it was a white member of Obama's cabinet. That was entirely the point...

Of course it was no coincidence. People like you would see it differently than if it was a white member of Obama's cabinet. That was entirely the point...
I don't understand. For the analogy to hold, you would be implying that Sanders' being white is a factor here, which it isn't.

But I'm glad my bloodhound-like nose for racism was able to somehow sniff that out.

Sanders is a bitch.

I miss the days where you could have a nice meal without having to worry about blacks, dogs or Irish.

Sooo she just left after being asked to leave. She didn't cause a scene than get herself arrested?

Well, as usual I support a business's right to refuse service. Its just sad to see that we can't behave with any sort of civility or propriety anymore.

Back