Sara McMann wants Pena or Cat next--New Podcast w/ Renato, McMann, Quadros, Squid

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Here is the latest MMA Roasted on PlutoTV. We have Renato Laranja, Sara McMann, Andrew Montanez, Adam Hunter (Me) and Stephen Quadros on the show. Hope you enjoy.
Adam Hunter

Damn Quadros looks like Gandolf now. Glad to see Adam Hunter is still around too

MEDIA]

She should fucking retire.

I like her. I like the way she looks. But her being an Olympian and getting handled left and right in the grappling situation is hard to watch.
She has a piston right (?) hand, she should rather focus on that rather than grabbing anyone since it's apparent that the skill hasn't really transferred from wrestling to MMA for her.

And the gif above just shows how horrible she is on the ground.

Pena was submitted in her last fight and Zingano has lost two in a row. Both make sense for Sara

She should fucking retire.

I like her. I like the way she looks. But her being an Olympian and getting handled left and right in the grappling situation is hard to watch.
She has a piston right (?) hand, she should rather focus on that rather than grabbing anyone since it's apparent that the skill hasn't really transferred from wrestling to MMA for her.

And the gif above just shows how horrible she is on the ground.
That GnP was horrible no doubt but she has only been handled in the grappling twice, by Miesha and Vieira and she was getting the better of Vieira before gassing herself out with that GnP.

Back