Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Best artist of the past couple of years

sarabthumb.png

Is it pron?

Can't watch videos right now.

That is overstating things quite a bit, but shes got a good voice and women who can play the piano are hotter than they would be if they couldn't play the piano.

I appreciate her.

I thought that "love song" was the best pop song of the year in '12 or '13?
And I think she's very sexy. I like significant nose on a broad, but she had me at talented.

EDIT: LMAO '09!!?? Did it get popular late or have I lost track of time since I joined Sherdog....

EDIT II: '07!!! holy shit. I doubt I heard it then, tho.

Last edited:
i'm not gonna write her a love song cause you asked for it.

I don't know. Not trying to be a dick but you guys are really into this?

She's appreciable. Cute without relying on it and very talented.

I think I'll just stick to slayer for now.

she's cute though.

Missy Higgins shits all over her btw (would pay to watch)

[YT]qKn7XAMNV-g[/YT]

[YT]9eBCYW9hgpY[/YT]

[YT]c4ZFkoDgKd0[/YT]

That is overstating things quite a bit, but shes got a good voice and women who can play the piano are hotter than they would be if they couldn't play the piano.

She legit writes her own music instead of interpreting the stuff that someone else has written.

I understand if you don't like her, but her skill and knowledge of music can't be denied.

Dummm dumm dumm. We just need Daspy in here, and the epic battle shall begin.

Sherdog music appreciation is so bizarre. Everyone shits on most pop stars, but then applauds Sara for being so "talented." I'm a huge Sara Bareilles fan (have every album and was stoked when she got the Grammy nod, even if the album didn't deserve it), but she's not more "talented" than any of the pop stars that get routinely criticized, and is less talented than a large number of them.

Back