Santiago Ponzinibbio Gets Added to the List of Fighters to Duck Kamaru Usman

Sad

Colby X RDA
Till X Wonder
Magny X Ponz

More than half the top 10 booked
Only Maia, Robbie, Mas left

Might be the worst cases of a top 10 avoiding a fellow contender i've seen

If Usman is telling the truth thats pretty lame but I wouldnt want to fight him either tbh. Really good fighter nobody knows or cares about.

Usman vs Woodley is the only sensible solution imho.

Ponzi probably was offered Magny and Usman, he choose Magny it seems. Nothing wrong with that, Magny is higher ranked and just beat Condit, Usman decisioned 1-1 UFC Emil Meek..

The list continues to grow. At this rate Kamaru is never gonna fight again .

The Ponz is going to Chile to put a show in front of his fans from Latin America. Why would he want to face a boring guy like Camaro who would try to wall and stall as much as he can to get the win?

Usman vs Woodley is the only sensible solution imho.
This everyone that ducks should be stepped over.

If I were UFC matchmaker it's like "Hey #8 you wanna fight #9?"

No?

He's #8 and you're 9 now.

Hey #7 you wanna fight #8?

No?

He's #7 now you're 8.

And so on until someone takes a fight.

I get why no one wants to fight him.

The guy is a huge, extremely strong WW, with legit high-level wrestling.

Not a fun match-up for anyone.

But for F sakes, SOMEONE step up and give this guy a fight! lol

I get why no one wants to fight him.

The guy is a huge, extremely strong WW, with legit high-level wrestling.

Not a fun match-up for anyone.

But for F sakes, SOMEONE step up and give this guy a fight! lol
I think it'll end up being Masvidal.

Ponzi probably was offered Magny and Usman, he choose Magny it seems. Nothing wrong with that, Magny is higher ranked and just beat Condit, Usman decisioned 1-1 UFC Emil Meek..

There is something wrong with it. Usman is a better fighter than Magny regardless of the bullsh*t rankings, and everyone knows that, which is why Noone wants to fight him.

The guy is a legit threat, with a relatively unknown name, of course guys are going to duck him. He may not be the flashiest, but he gets the job done, usually unscathed. Would like to see how he does vs the top 5-10...
giphy.gif

Why wasn't Till Ponz booked immediately after Ponz' last fight? I still don't know

RDA vs Colby
Till vs Wonderboy
Ponzi vs Magny

poor Usman getting left out.

There is something wrong with it. Usman is a better fighter than Magny regardless of the bullsh*t rankings, and everyone knows that, which is why Noone wants to fight him.
That's just your opinion. Fact is Magny has a better record, who is Usman biggest win? Magny beat Gastelum, Lombard, Condit..

guess masvidal gets usman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back