Santiago Ponzinibbio first Argentinean champion?

It looked like a fight by a guy just barely top 15 and the other guy top 20. Skill sets not near elite and assuming Ponzo did in fact eye poke Perry, that would be the second straight fight were he eye poked an opponent early in the fight. He clearly poked Nelson. The spot where Perry first reacted to a hurt eye it was hard to tell if that was a fist or open fingers. Need to see slow motion or good photo. I don't see either of these guys as belt holders. Probably max out at top 7 or 8 like a Matt Brown assuming they progress and older guys drop off.

Did u watch the first round if it wasn't perry fighting crowd was gonna boo

Wow, how dare Santiago evades the right hand of the hardest hitter at Welterweight and utilizes a gameplan.

Think the ufc are trying to hype him for the lucrative Argentinan market, clearly didn't win that fight, he's a dirty scumbag.

Wow, how dare Santiago evades the right hand of the hardest hitter at Welterweight and utilizes a gameplan.
If u like that type of fighting where a guy throws nothing but reaches for eye pokes when his opponent is trying to engage hats off to u

You thought the fight yesterday was dull? What the fuck? It was a very good fight.
Ponz talked all this junk about how he was better everywhere and the fight was hyped as a striking battle. Ponz spent almost two rounds frantically circling the octagon barely engaging. I found it dull, as did others.

Nothing would make me happier but hell no.

Santiago is good but I think he is hitting his ceiling. I dont see him beating any top 5 guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back