Santiago Ponzinibbio calls out Carlos Condit and Neil Magny.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“I trained very hard for a long time and I knew positive results would come. I respect Gunnar a lot and I knew he would come ready for a war,” he said. “Beating a tough opponent like that in the first round, in less than two minutes, was really surprising. For those that did not believe in me, here is the result. If a jab of mine did this, imagine my right hand. I am ready to fight any opponent in the division but I would like to get Neil Magny or Carlos Condit next. I want to show that I have the ability to be world champion,”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/7/16/...-neil-magny-after-knockout-win-in-glasgow-mma

Carlos Condit?

tenor.gif

Condit would be a fun match-up. Magny would probably get knocked out.

I dont think carlos wants any of that for now tbh plus hes MIA.

Would not mind ponzi v masvidal.

Has Condit even publicly commented on his MMA future after losing so badly to Maia?

I know he got involved in real estate as a post-fighting career, but he sounded pretty demoralized after the Maia fight and it seemed like his heart wasn't in fighting anymore. If so, fair enough. He fought a who's-who at WW and became an interim champ, he has nothing left to prove.

Carlos is a chef now...or soon to be.

Ponzi clearly has something against lanklets, imo.

I thought Condit wanted to retire?

If Condit was still fighting and doing so with passion I would love to see him fight again.

But it seemed like he really lacked the drive to continue. And if that is the case I would rather not see him fght again.

Magny sounds like a good choice but what is he even up to? He used to be so active and now he doesn't even have a fight scheduled. Is he injured?

Back