Sanshou England London?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does anyone from the UK know of affordable places in London/the UK to train Sanshou?

I’d also be interested in competing.

I know amateur Sanshou uses shin guards. Does anyone know if they allow shin kicks? I looked at a few amateur bouts online looked more like the flicks style.

Does anyone from the UK know of affordable places in London/the UK to train Sanshou?

I’d also be interested in competing.

I know amateur Sanshou uses shin guards. Does anyone know if they allow shin kicks? I looked at a few amateur bouts online looked more like the flicks style.

My old instructor did sanshou (also known as sanda). He was a good pro kickboxer didn't have the best record but was good at kickboxing (he also had a mma record but did not have a really good pro mma career).

If you find a place good luck, let me know how you feel with it, because I've never trained pure sanda.

Are you looking to go further with it? Like being it into amatuer kickboxing or mma?

My old instructor did sanshou (also known as sanda). He was a good pro kickboxer didn't have the best record but was good at kickboxing (he also had a mma record but did not have a really good pro mma career).

If you find a place good luck, let me know how you feel with it, because I've never trained pure sanda.

Are you looking to go further with it? Like being it into amatuer kickboxing or mma?

I’ll let you know if I find a place.

Just looking to do one or two amateur bouts.

From what I’ve seen there are three places roughly Tokei in London Bridge, the shaolin temple and another place in Croydon who also train in Surrey mainly.

Back