Sanchez Pearson fight metric stats

It's not the worst decision I've ever seen. Pearson won, but everybody is exaggerating by how much. It was an underwhelming win at best.

When you fight in the opposing fighters home town try to finish them. It was a sympathy victory the worst kind. I would have reversed the win if I were Diego right there. If we ever see that MMA is a true sport. :icon_chee

It's not the worst decision I've ever seen. Pearson won, but everybody is exaggerating by how much. It was an underwhelming win at best.

It was a terrible fucking decision. Ross dropped him, out struck him the whole fight and took him down. No way in hell he should have lost. You must be taking the piss.

Agree! Clear 30 27 for Ross! And Diago should be ashamed of himself acting like he won!

First of all, this one was one of the most bullshit decisions I have seen in my life..

Second, do nott blame Diego, from a fighter perspective, the match looks totally different.. I believe that he really thought he won..

But someone needs to take responsibility for this crap..

Pearson didn't engage, it's a fight not a staring contest.

Oh rly ? Remember Condit/Diaz fight if you want to apply this rule..

Anyway, you obviously did not watch the fight..

Probably the worse robbery I've ever seen in MMA. I'm sure some people will cite some examples and refresh my memory on some, but at the moment I can't think of a worse one..

Ross had a knockdown (rd 2 i believe ?), and most of Diego's "significant strikes" did little to nothing to Ross or barely connected

Can't remember any other fight where my jaw literally dropped at the announcement of the winner. Even hoped it was the main event after that ridiculous verdict so I could turn the tv off lol

Back