Sanchez Pearson fight metric stats

They were because Florian always disses Diego, he still holds a grudge from the TUF 1 finals. His best compliment to Diego is that he is crazy.
The commentary does influence people even though Ross may have had the edge, Florian made it seem much worse.
They both rocked each other in round 1, Diego had the cleaner strikes there though and landed some nice kicks to the body. Round 2 was clearly Ross' after the knockdown. Round 3 wasn't much of anything, Diego started stronger, Ross finished stronger and had the three most visible strikes.

If you honestly think Diego won that first round, I don't really know what to tell you. You weren't really watching, were you? Ugh

I scored the fight for Pearson and still do regardless of the stats, but the only thing more one sided than the fight was the commentary. Florian was overselling Pearson and ignoring anything Diego did, which wasn't much but still.

that was THE WORST decision I've ever seen. it was the fuckin worst. cb/boetsch my ass; this one is the worst

Not a close fight. I feel horrible for Pearson, he lost some money and has a permanent stain on his record for a fight he dominated. I like Diego, but I'd rather see my favorite fighter lose than the wrong guy win.

I agree. I thought Pearson clearly won but Florian/Anik made it seem like a complete blowout. It was far from that.

Diego didn't do shit though. There was nothing really positive about him to say really. He landed a couple nice body kicks and that was it

that was THE WORST decision I've ever seen. it was the fuckin worst. cb/boetsch my ass; this one is the worst

Agree! Clear 30 27 for Ross! And Diago should be ashamed of himself acting like he won!

Wasn't close at all. According to Fight Metric it should've been 30/27.

Pearson didn't engage, it's a fight not a staring contest.

A pretty bad decision. Ross clearly won the fight. Diego was mostly ineffective and often flailing around while Ross just sidestepped him or ducked under his kicks.

I like that Diego brings it every fight but his antics are getting old quickly. That is one out of his mind mofo.

It was a close fight, but i thought Pearson won. Whoever scored it 30-27 for Sanchez needs to retire

MMA's "competent" judges don't recognize the difference between strikes thrown and strikes landed.

fighting at home, with 160 family and friends in the crowd, of course he won! fix!

I wanna hear Dana White's thoughts on that decision. Knowing him he probably was flipping out.

Somewhat reminds me of Bendo/Edgar 2 where the winner clearly loss the fight. I would like to see Diego vs Nate next

Back