San Francisco, what will you be doing on Aug 26?

I hear there's a million homeless pieces of shit that live there and they're already shitting all over the place. What's dog poop gonna do when there's people shit already there.

Wait, aren't only two of the 8 speakers white and don't they include a trans-sexual and women?

**edit**
One white speaker, two black, and hispanic, plus the organizer is brown...kkk?

omg thank you. I had no idea. This makes this whole thing even more funnier. I wonder what the protester's reaction will be when they see that the speakers are actually black. lolololol oh my lawd!!!

The leavers of poop know that they will be using the park after the rally -- seems like a myopic approach to fuck something up you're going to use a day later.

Also, the people who you really hurt is clean up crews who already have a shitty job after events (pun somewhat intended)

Also surprised this many people want to watch that "fight" -- but that's off topic discussion

Being the victim of vehicular homicide has never been on my to-do list.

KKK is going to be going to war with these bad boys.

Gay1%24blackfire-cover-man-1992.jpg

Wish I had a front row seat to witness the man-on-man violence.

Wait, aren't only two of the 8 speakers white and don't they include a trans-sexual and women?

**edit**
One white speaker, two black, and hispanic, plus the organizer is brown...kkk?

Holy shit, this is an organization I would actually join up with if they go to the opposite corner of the USA

About this dude: Gibson said he is driven by two forces: freedom and God. But he was also inspired by President Donald Trump. And one of his top goals is to “liberate the conservatives on the West Coast.”

Oh FUCK YEAH!!!!

"I was walking around and had this idea of people marching around in fields of poop," Tuffington said. "I thought that would be a nice form of civil disobedience and a way to not actually be there when they’re there."

Some creative shit.

Sure, lets create a public health hazard to raz some people who disagree with us.

I live about 45 mins away and have been there about 4-5 times in the 5 years I've been living in California. Bums shit and piss on the sidewalks in front of you. There's homeless drug addicts fucking everywhere. SF is a terrible city and whoever pretends it's some beacon of civilization is more than likely talking from a nostalgia stand point.

It's funny because so many people rave about how great it is. But in reality it sucks ass. It's only great to look at from a distance, maybe from across the bay.

Some of the ugliest people you'll ever see live there and it just does not have the charm or mystique people say it does. The only thing good about the city itself are the parks.

Now we know you will be watching the MayMac fight at night but what about the morning and afternoon when the KKK are at Crissy Field?

Go protest, counter-protest, watch the protest and hope for riot? Or you just don't care and won't go near there.

Oh and btw: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...ly-by-Dancing-Leaving-Dog-Poop-440924353.html

SF residents are purposely leaving dog poop there this week. So feel free to leave dog poop there fellow SFers.
I'll burn a cross

Where are people coming up with the notion that it is a kkk ralley.

Seems like the left are trying to lu mp free speech believers and patriots into the kkk.

The left are literally insane and backed with unlimited amounts of funds. Hollywood and media being their banks

Back