Social San Francisco Creates World’s First Ever Transgender Cultural District

So.. you're saying that there are no projects in republican districts?

Is that your position?

Man you suck so badly. LORD.

First you toss out a response that is only related in the most tangental way possible, that's if I'm being generous. And then you find a way to turn it into a swipe at conservatives for some reason.

And now this post, which only serves to give me a reason to question your reading comprehension.

It's pretty funny that you assumed I used the word project in that way.

A bit telling, actually.

Lost it at

"Mahogany... always felt comfortable in the Tenderloin".

Ah, lel.

Man you suck so badly. LORD.

First you toss out a response that is only related in the most tangental way possible, that's if I'm being generous. And then you find a way to turn it into a swipe at conservatives for some reason.

And now this post, which only serves to give me a reason to question your reading comprehension.

It's pretty funny that you assumed I used the word project in that way.

A bit telling, actually.

The only thing telling is that you're unwilling to respond to my fair questions and an unhealthy and lazy desire to label all projects "liberal".

What? I mentioned money and materialism which are the heights of capitalism.

If Europe and Canada haven't been claimed yet, it will be a while before the US is.

A sprinkle of reckoning would probably do us all some good though.

Yeesh, that would not end well.

Fun thought though.

Yeah fun thought especially considering that bipolar and schizophrenic are medical conditions and not a subculture like trans.

What? I mentioned money and materialism which are the heights of capitalism.

You mentioned it only in the context of sexual perversion which I assume you associate with a political party other than the one you are in. Here is what you said about "money".

"Meanwhile so much of America worships it and finds it cool for their daughters to be pimped out and half naked selling themselves for money or fake material stuff (for example see your celeb culture and kardashians and obongo saying bruce jenner is brave)."

Hopefully for SF's sake the district is brutally dominated by imported chad Brazilian trannys as opposed to domestic Murican trans

1502758038351.png
Geezus fussers i laughed

https://www.thedailybeast.com/san-f...ever-transgender-cultural-district?ref=scroll

Should this be a required field trip for all elementary schools in the greater San Francisco area?
Yes, and for sherdoggers.

I see a lot of hysteria and handwringing over a very very very small segment of the population that's doing no harm to anyone.
And as for the bending gender norms, what's the big deal. So a guy wants to put on makeup. Who gives a fuck? The hair metal bands of the 80s were consider macho as fuck and wore eyeliner and hairspray. Most feminine and masculine signifiers are arbitrary. Why do you care how someone dresses? Do you want to be told what to wear? Worry about your own business and not someone else's.

San Francisco has some of the most valued real estate in the world...

There are some really nice areas in SF. All these reports on SF are based on the really bad areas like the tenderloin. I've been to SF probably a hundred times, it's nice if you know where to go. If you go to SF to walk around in the tenderloin you're just an idiot.

The problem is that @LogicalInsanity does not seem to hate trannies and gays like most right wingers here but he can't help but cozy up to their ilk so he has to find some roundabout way to signal to them he's still on their side. That was his weak sauce attempt.

Ok, just for the record, I don't have an issue with transgender folk. I actually know a couple (personally).

I do have issues with introducing and exposing this to children at such a young age.

That video that was posted earlier last week, about that young boy, "Desmond the Amazing" was absolutely disturbing. (I'm not sure if you guys saw it, but if not @Ripskater can you post a link) if you haven't seen this video, please watch, and tell me what you think.

I also take an issue with how several here attempt to change the narrative of the debate by saying, "why are you so obsessed with trans folk!!??!!" rather than addressing the debate at hand.

I'm sure we can all agree with this, right?

Ok, just for the record, I don't have an issue with transgender folk. I actually know a couple (personally).

I do have issues with introducing and exposing this to children at such a young age.

That video that was posted earlier last week, about that young boy, "Desmond the Amazing" was absolutely disturbing. (I'm not sure if you guys saw it, but if not @Ripskater can you post a link) if you haven't seen this video, please watch, and tell me what you think.

I also take an issue with how several here attempt to change the narrative of the debate by saying, "why are you so obsessed with trans folk!!??!!" rather than addressing the debate at hand.

I'm sure we can all agree with this, right?
But this case has nothing to do with children, its merely the recognition that a district that has had historic significance to the trans community. Its a bit of a non-story tbh and I think asking why some posters are so concerned with trannies that they'd drudge up any little non-story to get a tranny hate circle jerk going is valid.

That video that was posted earlier last week, about that young boy, "Desmond the Amazing" was absolutely disturbing. (I'm not sure if you guys saw it, but if not @Ripskater can you post a link)
"I'm sure ripskater has a link."
Lol, what are you trying to say?

But this case has nothing to do with children, its merely the recognition that a district that has had historic significance to the trans community. Its a bit of a non-story tbh and I think asking why some posters are so concerned with trannies that they'd drudge up any little non-story to get a tranny hate circle jerk going is valid.

agreed, on all points.

Actually, I don't know how I even wound up in this thread.

You mentioned it only in the context of sexual perversion which I assume you associate with a political party other than the one you are in. Here is what you said about "money".

"Meanwhile so much of America worships it and finds it cool for their daughters to be pimped out and half naked selling themselves for money or fake material stuff (for example see your celeb culture and kardashians and obongo saying bruce jenner is brave)."

Im not american
I meant to mention it for sexual and non sexual stuff

They should serve burritos but call them hamburgers

I went to a joint in Seattle and ordered a burrito, and they delivered me a taco. When I took a closer look at the menu, the workers didn't mess up. The place just called tacos burritos.

Back