San Diego vs. Sharia

Absolutely. I wasn't aware that every single Muslim in America fell under that category though. I thought Muslims came from all walks of life.
Well it's easy. Some Muslims were able to adapt and live alongside Christians and other religion. Those who can't. Well why not go back if life is harder in your new home than your former....

A lot of people saying they went to "El Cajon high" but there is no El Cajon highschool, there's El Cajon valley highschool or "ECVHS" that I graduated from, but the only "El Cajon" school is a middle school.

So they aren't so bad?

Do you know their religion if they have one?
I participate in the Chaldean society here in el Cajon because they throw some legit parties/balls and don't give a shit if you're of their faith. So yeah they're not so bad. The human trafficking that went down a few years back was shitty but before them it was the hells angels doing the same shit here.

Edit: Chaldeans are Christian

The part about the Somali military is in the article you posted.

I went to El Cajon high school for one year. It's a pretty rough school, and always had been known to be that way as far as I can remember. As far as San Diego in general goes, East County is cheaper, so naturally you are going to have the problems you speak about - whether it's with white, black, Mexican, or whatever - I'm more of an opinion that it's socio-economics than race.

When I went to El Cajon high, I was living on Greenfield in El Cajon, which was all white people, and it was just as scary as any other neighborhood that is poor and trashy.

Yeah, I had came across that article a few minutes before your post and skimmed through, so when you questioned Hunter about refugee resettlement, I figured I'd throw it up.

You make some good points. East County can be a pretty rough area all around. The amount of meth addicts and homeless nowadays is ridiculous too. It makes sense that many immigrants and refugees live there as opposed to LA Jolla or Fairbanks Ranch.

In regards to socio-economics, do you think it makes sense to resettle thousands of refugees each year on taxpayer money, which also brings in more low income workers that compete for jobs, drive down wages, drive up housing and rental costs, and clog up hospitals, roads, and schools when there are so many Americans struggling?

You have to look at things in totality, put everything together. I was watching a doc on the CIA last night and it mentioned their motto "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

It's tough to convey a proper explanation on a message board. It would turn into a dissertation. Just a quick explanation will be long enough for you I'm sure.

I don't know you or what you identify as. I identify as white. Whites have interests. There are certain interests that are universal but there are also interests that are unique. This must be expressed explicitly. There are major issues affecting the white community and these issues need to be addressed and they need to be addressed by the people they affect. And this goes for all groups with regard to their given situation. Even if it's a tough/difficult discussion to have with no clear answers. It's important to debate the issues and try to come to a realistic truth. "The truth shall set you you free." The powers that be don't want us having this conversation and they certainly don't want us organizing to address it. At the very least, we are smeared when we try.

The demographics of the white community are in serious decline, all over the world. If this is discussed at all it's usually discussed in a way that celebrates this fact or uses it to justify more foreign immigration. The situation I explained about El Cajon is not just El Cajon, it's Lemon Grove, Spring Valley, La Mesa Escondido, Vista etc. It's not just Southern California, it's not just the U.S. it is the vast majority of the West.

Most of the institutions in the West have been co-opted and are increasingly anti-White. White children are literally brainwashed in school to be ashamed of themselves. A people/communities institutions are meant to advance and safeguard them, our institutions are used to undermine and dispossess us.

European culture is in decline. European history, European accomplishments and contributions, and European hero's are being torn down. The people who contributed most to American and European civilization are being erased in history and in the real world. This doesn't bode well for the spirit of what the West represents. This isn't happening organically, it is being pushed as an objective.

We live in a situation where people look for racism and injustice everywhere and they find it everywhere. When Iowa Congressman Steve King advocated for higher white birthrates and a more homogeneous nation he was smeared as a racist white supremacist. Our situation is one that we can't even advocate for a higher white birthrates as a Nation. The white American birthrate is 1.6, in many European countries it's much lower. Some say that no population has ever recovered from less than replacement level birthrates. That doesn't bode well for the future of the white population. Maybe that doesn't matter to you, but I think whites should continue to exist. Our country is being built into a place that will make that very difficult.

There's so much more I could l d say, there are many more significant issues to discuss and much more evidence that could be laid out but it's a really long post already.

Yeah, I had came across that article a few minutes before your post and skimmed through, so when you questioned Hunter about refugee resettlement, I figured I'd throw it up.

You make some good points. East County can be a pretty rough area all around. The amount of meth addicts and homeless nowadays is ridiculous too. It makes sense that many immigrants and refugees live there as opposed to LA Jolla or Fairbanks Ranch.

In regards to socio-economics, do you think it makes sense to resettle thousands of refugees each year on taxpayer money, which also brings in more low income workers that compete for jobs, drive down wages, drive up housing and rental costs, and clog up hospitals, roads, and schools when there are so many Americans struggling?

You have to look at things in totality, put everything together. I was watching a doc on the CIA last night and it mentioned their motto "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

It's tough to convey a proper explanation on a message board. It would turn into a dissertation. Just a quick explanation will be long enough for you I'm sure.

I don't know you or what you identify as. I identify as white. Whites have interests. There are certain interests that are universal but there are also interests that are unique. This must be expressed explicitly. There are major issues affecting the white community and these issues need to be addressed and they need to be addressed by the people they affect. And this goes for all groups with regard to their given situation. Even if it's a tough/difficult discussion to have with no clear answers. It's important to debate the issues and try to come to a realistic truth. "The truth shall set you you free." The powers that be don't want us having this conversation and they certainly don't want us organizing to address it. At the very least, we are smeared when we try.

The demographics of the white community are in serious decline, all over the world. If this is discussed at all it's usually discussed in a way that celebrates this fact or uses it to justify more foreign immigration. The situation I explained about El Cajon is not just El Cajon, it's Lemon Grove, Spring Valley, La Mesa Escondido, Vista etc. It's not just Southern California, it's not just the U.S. it is the vast majority of the West.

Most of the institutions in the West have been co-opted and are increasingly anti-White. White children are literally brainwashed in school to be ashamed of themselves. A people/communities institutions are meant to advance and safeguard them, our institutions are used to undermine and dispossess us.

European culture is in decline. European history, European accomplishments and contributions, and European hero's are being torn down. The people who contributed most to American and European civilization are being erased in history and in the real world. This doesn't bode well for the spirit of what the West represents. This isn't happening organically, it is being pushed as an objective.

We live in a situation where people look for racism and injustice everywhere and they find it everywhere. When Iowa Congressman Steve King advocated for higher white birthrates and a more homogeneous nation he was smeared as a racist white supremacist. Our situation is one that we can't even advocate for a higher white birthrates as a Nation. The white American birthrate is 1.6, in many European countries it's much lower. Some say that no population has ever recovered from less than replacement level birthrates. That doesn't bode well for the future of the white population. Maybe that doesn't matter to you, but I think whites should continue to exist. Our country is being built into a place that will make that very difficult.

There's so much more I could l d say, there are many more significant issues to discuss and much more evidence that could be laid out but it's a really long post already.
speaking of Fairbanks ranch, my roommate in college was rich. But he was like the poor kid in his group of rich friends that went to HS at Francis Parker

One of the kids lived in, I shit you not, a 27000 sq ft house in Fairbanks Ranch. Their literal neighbor was the Kroc widow, former owner of McDonalds.....

cmon son

they had a 'side house' worth like 4M in Coronado ffs. Dude's dad was a Pharma CEO

speaking of Fairbanks ranch, my roommate in college was rich. But he was like the poor kid in his group of rich friends that went to HS at Francis Parker

One of the kids lived in, I shit you not, a 27000 sq ft house in Fairbanks Ranch. Their literal neighbor was the Kroc widow, former owner of McDonalds.....

cmon son

they had a 'side house' worth like 4M in Coronado ffs. Dude's dad was a Pharma CEO

I used to work for a tree service and we would trim the trees at various residences in Fairbanks Ranch. I drove past the Kroc house a bunch of times. We did the trees for the guy who founded FedEx, a couple pro baseball players, a guy who sold his wood flooring manufacturing company to Home Depot for huuuuge money (the dude has an underground garage below his driveway he calls the bat cave with the most insane car collection), and many other highly wealthy individuals. Fairbanks Ranch is insane. Every customer we worked for, without fail, was extremely nice and appreciative. We would often get a nice tip.

To answer your questions. No, I don't think it's a good idea to flood any area with a bunch of refugees as a whole. I will say that I find as I get older, the more people you become personable with people, regardless of background, and outside of the 'group' mentalities, the more you realize they are just people with a lot of the same desires as yourself (family, enjoy life, paying bills, etc.) - and I'm not trying to say that all people from all cultures must share common interests and hang out with each other. I'm just saying that imo, the majority of people can co-exist on friendly terms without having to actually be best friends.

As a whole, no, I don't really think there are many positive impacts. As a person though, it's tough when you see little kids and such fleeing from warzones - that's just me though, I understand if other people have a problem with it.

Pertaining to what I identify as = that would be white - my father was Native American/Italian, and my mother German, but I basically just look like a white guy who tans easily.

Big props for keeping the conversation civil - that's usually tough to do in these types of conversations.

To answer your questions. No, I don't think it's a good idea to flood any area with a bunch of refugees as a whole. I will say that I find as I get older, the more people you become personable with people, regardless of background, and outside of the 'group' mentalities, the more you realize they are just people with a lot of the same desires as yourself (family, enjoy life, paying bills, etc.) - and I'm not trying to say that all people from all cultures must share common interests and hang out with each other. I'm just saying that imo, the majority of people can co-exist on friendly terms without having to actually be best friends.

As a whole, no, I don't really think there are many positive impacts. As a person though, it's tough when you see little kids and such fleeing from warzones - that's just me though, I understand if other people have a problem with it.

Pertaining to what I identify as = that would be white - my father was Native American/Italian, and my mother German, but I basically just look like a white guy who tans easily.

Big props for keeping the conversation civil - that's usually tough to do in these types of conversations.

I agree with you. I grew up in Campo and had some good friends who were Campo Kumeyaay. We would have our little spats here and there but overall we grew up together, hung out together, partied together, and on occasion, we even fought together.

I have a huge family. My grandfather was an old school Catholic who had 17 kids. One of my uncle's married a woman from Tijuana and one of my aunt's married a man from Oaxaca. I have 8 mestizo cousins and out of all of my aunt's and uncle's families my family was really close to those two.

People are people. As I said there are certain interests everyone shares and as you said most people have a lot of the same desires. I certainly don't deny that and wouldn't deny anybody their rightful opportunity.

I guess what I'm trying to say is there is a very elaborate plan that is being put into place that is createing the conditions where there is an ever growing possibility that whites will be absorbed by non whites over the next couple centuries.

As you explained with regard to yourself, you have Native American ancestry but have basically been absorbed into the white population. I have a similar story. My grandmother was a swarthy Mediterranean woman. I identify as white and by all accounts people see me as white. Whites 8 an under are already the minority nationally. The white birthrate is so low whites don't even replace ourselves let alone be able to absorb anyone else.

Everyday more white people die than are born. Now factor in the growing levels of miscegenation and the brainwashing of whites into thinking we are inherently evil and uniquely wicked. We still accept one million legal immigrants a year, a hundred thousand refugees a year, although President Trump just cut that in half, plus all the illegal immigrants that make it across. Then you have the migrant issue in Europe.

They are putting the squeeze on us. Not for altruistic or egalitarian purposes, but specifically to do away with us as a group. The people who would fill the void we would leave won't run things any fairer or more prosperously. They will most likely undue much of that which has been established for those purposes.

Well it's easy. Some Muslims were able to adapt and live alongside Christians and other religion. Those who can't. Well why not go back if life is harder in your new home than your former....

I totally agree with that, but I'm not so sure what it has to do with what we're talking about.

Sorry for the confusion. It didn't occur to me you somehow thought special accommodations were somehow different than "respecting". Because they aren't.

Sounds then like some other school policies should also come under scrutiny. Fuck Christians and Jews too that want special accommodations from public institutions.

Frankly, no. The US was founded on religious freedom. Now some religious types forget and want to take that to far, but reasonable accommodations is not to far.

The argument that Muslims come here to "escape" the shit holes of the Muslim world is completely debunked by the fact that when they get here, they immediately try to turn non-Muslim countries into the shit holes they came from.

Can take the Muslim out the desert but can't take the desert out the Muslim brah

Sharia law is obviously a peaceful and just system!
20101019165020265746052486841.jpg

m6Te3wE.png

A drop in the ocean of abuse.

It's fairly simple for anyone with an IQ above 35. You have no right to assert your religion in secular society, and if you have to flee a country because of your own religion, you dont get to impress that religion upon another society.

...reasonable accommodations is not to far.

Nice tautology.

Based on the hubbub in the OP the reasonableness of the accommodations isn't a fact. Is there anything about the First Amendment that's sacrosanct to you?

Nothing about reasonable accommodation for religious beliefs violates the first amendment. In fact some religious accommodation is the law based on Supreme Court rulings.

http://education.findlaw.com/student-rights/religious-accommodation-for-students.html

My post was pretty short so why choose not to answer the simple and direct question?

As for your link, are you able to apply any of that to the specifics of this case or are you one of those folks who use the old "rights aren't unlimited" saying to justify whatever arbitrary violations capture their fancy? Using the pork in school lunches example, this would seem to apply directly to it.

Schools are not required to provide accommodations for religious dietary restrictions in school lunches, though some school districts attempt to meet the needs of their students where a large percentage commonly observe dietary restriction. Since a child may bring lunch from home the failure to provide lunches that comply with dietary restrictions has not been found to infringe upon the student's rights to the free exercise of religion.

If they do it out of consideration for trying to adequately feed "a large percentage" then so be it. If they're not serving food most others wish to eat in order to "respect" a small minority's religious choices then that's clearly counter to the wording in the First Amendment.

It's times like these where I lament the incorporation of the Bill of Rights to the states.

My post was pretty short so why choose not to answer the simple and direct question?

As for your link, are you able to apply any of that to the specifics of this case or are you one of those folks who use the old "rights aren't unlimited" saying to justify whatever arbitrary violations capture their fancy? Using the pork in school lunches example, this would seem to apply directly to it.

If they do it out of consideration for trying to adequately feed "a large percentage" then so be it. If they're not serving food most others wish to eat in order to "respect" a small minority's religious choices then that's clearly counter to the wording in the First Amendment.

It's times like these where I lament the incorporation of the Bill of Rights to the states.

What is the violation here? It's certainly not the separation of church and state. As offering more choices, and accommodations for different religions is not an establishment of anything. If could be if they only did it for one religion. This is not even a time when a right gets limited, if you think one is what right is that?

Back