San Diego vs. Sharia

The argument that Muslims come here to "escape" the shit holes of the Muslim world is completely debunked by the fact that when they get here, they immediately try to turn non-Muslim countries into the shit holes they came from.

This is why you've got to get out of liberal cities. Your kids will be told to bow and bend to appease Islam

I don't think "anti-bullying" campaign is the best excuse to promote Sharia Law....

This is why you've got to get out of liberal cities. Your kids will be told to bow and bend to appease Islam

'Progressives' are doing everything to help the conversion of non-Muslims to the most conservative ideology on the planet. They are so fucking dumb it's unbelievable.

Just watching that video got me thinking... there's a lot of tension in that room and clearly it could spill over into violence in the future. B... b... but... I thought... 'diversity is our strength'? Whaaa happened?

It's hilarious how radical right wing extremists are scared to death of different religions.

It's hilarious how radical right wing extremists are scared to death of different religions.

I assume you're including Muslims in on that...

muslimsonly2.jpg

only-moslems.jpeg

... because Muslims are the most right-wing group on the planet. You do know that, yes?

I assume you're including Muslims in on that...

muslimsonly2.jpg

only-moslems.jpeg

... because Muslims are the most right-wing group on the planet. You do know that, yes?
So a radical right wing extremist like yourself is afraid of the muslim faith because they are right wingers?

Who's that garbage bag wearing Muslim woman kidding, she could walk around naked and she still won't be "seducing" any men to have a sexual emergency. No need for that thing on her head. She's "modest" by birth.

So a radical right wing extremist like yourself is afraid of the muslim faith because they are right wingers?

Nice dodge.

Why do you have no problem with Muslims' fear/hatred of other religions?

people automatically fall under radical right wing extremists now because they oppose Sharia Law?

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Sharia law is obviously a peaceful and just system!
watch him not reply to this other than to handwave it away.

Leftists try and attack any negatives about Islam as "hysteria, not real and just a phobia from insecure nazi's", because according to them, Islam is a religion of peace and is tolerant of others. When that fake reality does not reflect how they behave in their muslim majority countries.

people automatically fall under radical right wing extremists now because they oppose Sharia Law?

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

He's trolling mang. Next he will post one of the articles he wrote on p*lmerreport to show how evil the right wing extremists are!

watch him not reply to this other than to handwave it away.

Leftists try and attack any negatives about Islam as "hysteria, not real and just a phobia from insecure nazi's", because according to them, Islam is a religion of peace and is tolerant of others. When that fake reality does not reflect how they behave in their muslim majority countries.
I agree.... This guy is a troll!

You should visit islamic countries where sharia law is in full effect.

You need the reality check.

Wait, so marking lunch room food as free from pork, allowing Muslim students to go to the library during their lunch during Ramadan, and being excused during religious holidays is now implementing Sharia law?

Back