Samurai Shodown 2019. Hisame Shizumaru will be free September 16th.

Crimson Fury

Elijah Modnar
@Silver
Reaction score

Releases June 25th. Players who preorder or pick this up before June 30th will receive the season pass for free.

There's AI ghosts that will fight like you according to the trailer. You can challenge them and download other ghosts to fight against.

The collection includes:
Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown II
Samurai Shodown III
Samurai Shodown IV
Samurai Shodown V
Samurai Shodown V Special.

If the online is the typical SNK garbage, I'd stick with Fightcade.

SamSho-Daril_03-30-19.jpg

No gameplay footage of her.

004.jpg

011.jpg_600.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, looks great! Can't wait to see more gameplay.

If only they did another game like Bushido Blade.

I wish it was in the old art style but I'm still looking forward to it.

What will Mai Shiranui's bouncy cleavage look like in modern day graphics?

Samurai Shodown really takes me back [/Maury Oldman]

Just hope its a good fighting game.

EX Fighting Layer is fun, but it doesn't appeal to masses. SFV and DBZF suck ass. GG Rev2 still wails but the community for it awful at times when it comes to terms of playing online. I just hope it's a fun game with some depth and I hope I finally have a new gen 2d fighter that doesn't suck dick.

Just hope its a good fighting game.

EX Fighting Layer is fun, but it doesn't appeal to masses. SFV and DBZF suck ass. GG Rev2 still wails but the community for it awful at times when it comes to terms of playing online. I just hope it's a fun game with some depth and I hope I finally have a new gen 2d fighter that doesn't suck dick.

UNIST is a good 2d fighter, but (like Rev2) I go online and nobody's playing, lol.

Looks dope and a for sure buy just like every fighting game for me. Complete resurgence in fighting games I fucking love it. Samurai Showdown arcade machines were everywhere when I was a kid can wait to see this on the Unreal engine. Looks bloody as hell.

Man! I LOVE the Samurai Spirits games! Can't wait!

Man, a lot of Samurai games coming out next year. I can't wait!

Samurai Shodown was my favorite fighting game on SNES when I was a kid.

I flipped my shit watching this trailer. I can't wait.
Galford ftw

Back