Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar

HectorG

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
man what a shoot fight this could be if it was a real fight or in the octagon

Even though this match will be scripted will it be more entertaining than anything the UFC can put on in the HW Division? I think it will be.

man what a shoot fight this could be if it was a real fight or in the octagon

Even though this match will be scripted will it be more entertaining than anything the UFC can put on in the HW Division? I think it will be.
Brock vs Stipe title vs title for the Rustlemania.

Brock vs Stipe title vs title for the Rustlemania.
LMAO. Brock via G'n'P 2nd round.

You know Roy Jones Jr. respects the hands of Samoa Joe.

I hope this is a squash. Joe goes to duplex vit and finished by brick

<{cruzshake}> Maybe match ups outside the top five but not inside it.

What UFC HW match up do you think will be more entertaining than the scripted Lesnar vs Samoa Joe match?
Any top five match up(at least). I pretty much stated that in that post.

Brock matches also aren't that great these days. When was his last good one? Taker? HHH? Whichever of those was after the other...I don't remember. I'll even say any top ten match up after thinking it through more.

If you prefer real fights the real fights will be better.

However, this match could be a career defining moment for Joe. Hope it's not a squash, and hope Joe cements his legacy putting it all out there.

Last edited:
Tonight This match, will be more entertaining than anything the UFC put on last night

I hope they do Brock / Goldberg III style match, but replacing Goldberg and his two moves with Joe and his dozen or so moves.

Literally just they both spam all their signatures and finishers for about 5 minutes, maybe 7 with some brawling on the floor and some mma-ish grappling inside the ring, and bam finisher into coquina or kimura and tap tap tap

That or a 25-minute new classic

Both guys are capable of both

Any top five match up(at least). I pretty much stated that in that post.

Brock matches also aren't that great these days. When was his last good one? Taker? HHH? Whichever of those was after the other...I don't remember. I'll even say any top ten match up after thinking it through more.

The Goldberg match at WM was pretty fun for the short amount of time that it lasted.

2016 was a mostly flat year for him, but almost every match he had in 2015 was excellent - Triple-threat at the Rumble, demolishing of Reigns at Mania, Rollins match at Battleground, Undertaker matches at Summerslam and Hell In A Cell...

Back