Sammy Sosa going for that white privilege

*shrugs shoulders*

No different than white people going tanning. Well, aside from mode of skin alteration.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/...owing-baseball-great-with-lightened-skin.html

This is Sosa before:
sammy-sosa-e1484832497937.jpg

Isn't it interesting that black people loathe every thing white but we have this phenomenon of black people wanting to look white?

Get Whitey!

Obviously stopped using the steroids too.

Sammy Sosa is black? Dude has been repping the DR his entire life, is this one of those one drop rule things?

<puh-lease75>

The DR has a majority black and mixed population, no?

The DR has a majority black and mixed population, no?

Are we really going to call mulattoes "black" as in the context of being black (See: African american) in the US?

Would you consider Brazilians en masse to be black? I wouldn't, hence the inquiry. Is one drop the standard we're going by here?

Lighter skin has been a desirable trait among many societies -- evidence dating back to the ancient Egyptians and currently is pretty rampant in the Caribbeans

Cant fault a guy for looking how he wants.
Just because his culture/he desires it doesn't mean it's not fucktarded lol

By the way, Sammy is Dominican, so that retarded line of black people hating whitey but wanting to be white is stupid because he's not African-American and doesn't fall into this culture of allegedly hating everything white

By the way, Sammy is Dominican, so that retarded line of black people hating whitey but wanting to be white is stupid because he's not African-American and doesn't fall into this culture of allegedly hating everything white
Black is only African-American?

Wow. themoreyouknow.jpg

Black is only African-American?

Wow. themoreyouknow.jpg
No, the point is that Dominican culture does not have the "fuck whitey" stigma that African-American culture has or is perceived as having, AA's often give Doninicans shit for liking whitey too much

I'm saying that Black people don't have one unified culture or way of thinking

It's ignorance on the level of blaming all White people for slavery, when probably the majority of people in America are descended from post-slavery immigrants , or saying that there is such a thing as "white culture"

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/...owing-baseball-great-with-lightened-skin.html

This is Sosa before:
sammy-sosa-e1484832497937.jpg

Isn't it interesting that black people loathe every thing white but we have this phenomenon of black people wanting to look white?

Get Whitey!

When you show me a black person that loathes everything white attempting to be white then you should make that statement. You have a formerly black man with a white wife that has made himself look white....so I seriously doubt he was ever a black man that loathed everything white.

Now with that said, you also have a plethora of black people that happen to loathe everything black and are obsessed with European standards of beauty and admire white features and cultures.

RavenSymone-e1421350901161.jpg

Not sure why she's on this list. This chick here has always been very light skinned. The darker tone for her is the unnatural one, most likely a tan.

Wow. He really went downhill. Was a handsome dude. Now looks like a pedophile vampire

Saw a meme where they called that fool "Neapolitan Ice Cream"

Brown white and pink

Real talk tho, i am shocked yall havent made a thread on lil kim, she done turned herself into a fucking Khajit

I don't see why it is such a huge deal. White-skinned people try to get more tanned all the time.
it's just hilarious because he's unrecognizable.

One of the more masculine black men turning into a pudgy white guy is a bit unexpected. First time I saw that pic, I thought there was some other famous sammy sosa? I'm not terribly versed in the entertainment industry.

Back