Sammy Sosa going for that white privilege

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/...owing-baseball-great-with-lightened-skin.html
Baseball legend Sammy Sosa sent Twitter into a tizzy last week, after photos of the former Chicago Cubs slugger appearing several shades lighter surfaced during his trip to London.

Sosa, who has been plagued by skin bleaching rumors in the past, once told Univision post-retirement that he uses a skin-softening cream each night that also whitens his skin.

“It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I’m not a racist, I live my life happily.”

This is Sosa before:
sammy-sosa-e1484832497937.jpg

Isn't it interesting that black people loathe every thing white but we have this phenomenon of black people wanting to look white?

Get Whitey!

That skin softening cream is doing wonders for his hair. I need to get me some of this stuff.

Lighter skin has been a desirable trait among many societies -- evidence dating back to the ancient Egyptians and currently is pretty rampant in the Caribbeans

Cant fault a guy for looking how he wants.

If he wants to whiten his skin let him.

I agree with others on principal that people really, really should learn to love themselves for who they are. I hold this line of view with regards to transsexuals as well, you are what you are and should try get over it.

But if everyone is fine with people changing genders and with white people getting tans, I say hey, let the black people whiten their skin.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/...owing-baseball-great-with-lightened-skin.html

This is Sosa before:
sammy-sosa-e1484832497937.jpg

Isn't it interesting that black people loathe every thing white but we have this phenomenon of black people wanting to look white?

Get Whitey!

I wouldn't call it a phenomenon. Your always going to have crazy people regardless of race. Also black people don't loathe everything white get out and talk to black people instead of listening to the media and you might learn something.

He looks like some kind of vampiric undead being now. The self hate is real with him. Used to be a big fan as a kid. Had a sammy sosa little league bat.

He looks like some kind of vampiric undead being now. The self hate is real with him. Used to be a big fan as a kid. Had a sammy sosa little league bat.
He was a handsome black man. The light skinned version looks like a fruitcake.

Sammy Sosa is black? Dude has been repping the DR his entire life, is this one of those one drop rule things?

<puh-lease75>

...Isn't it interesting that black people loathe every thing white but we have this phenomenon of black people wanting to look white?...

About how many people are part of this "phenomenon"? So far I can think of have Michael Jackson, Sammy Sosa.....but there must be a lot more, if it's a full blown phenomenon.

About how many people are part of this "phenomenon"? So far I can think of have Michael Jackson, Sammy Sosa.....but there must be a lot more, if it's a full blown phenomenon.

Mike actually had vitiligo, they confirmed it when he died.

So just Sosa, which makes it even worse.

a few from google
maxresdefault.jpg

tempestt-bledsoe-bleaching.jpg

RavenSymone-e1421350901161.jpg

lil-kim-skin-bleaching.jpg

black-n-white.jpg

bleaching.jpg

^^^
the guy above, as with Sammy, looks more feminine with lighter skin

Would not have recognized Sammy at all. To this day I credit him with killing my love of baseball. :(

He turned himself into a gay mexican wrestler.

I don't see why it is such a huge deal. White-skinned people try to get more tanned all the time.

Back