Same people complaining about Super/Money fights are the same people begging for Cyborg/Nunes

I haven't seen one person asking For Guyborg or Boones.

Not really the same thing. Cyborg is in a land of bone dry competition, I'm guessing people want to see if Nunes can do anything.

Not a fan... But not like there is much at 145 for Cyborg. I just want to see the #1 contender get the shot over a "Money-Fight"...

Who can Cyborg fight ? Seriously ? Megan Anderson or Amanda Nunes, that's it really.

Germaine literally vacated her title to avoid fighting Cris, also Ronda will never step up to the plate, not now.

I see no issue with anyone asking for Cyborg vs Nunes. It's either that or Cyborg vs Anderson...or Cyborg vs whoever the fuck they can find to take a beating for a paycheck.

Also, who should Nunes fight next ? Who is there at 135lbs who has earned a title shot and is a compelling match up for Amanda ?

There are literally no other fights for Nunes or Cyborg right now that make any sense.

I would be surprised if there is ever a time in my life where I'll be begging for WMMA

Haven't seen one call for that fight and it isn't even a superfight. You're talking about someone with no opponents. There really isn't anything comparable in women's MMA anymore.

Well, WFW is probably the thinnest division imaginable, so it's not like there's a ton of contenders for Cyborg to fight her way though. If Nunes is the one fighter with the best chance to dethrone her, go for it.

Back