SAMBO -MMA LONDON

George koson

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello, I recently moved to London. I am a Sambo, Sambo Combat and MMA coach. In Romania for 5 years I coached the national team. We won gold, silver and bronze medals in competitions in Russia . We had excellent results at World and European Championships. Now I train in Catford Hill. You can contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
You combat sambo guys should start up a special MMA division with obligatory use of gi. I'm so fed up of people fighting naked all the time...

You combat sambo guys should start up a special MMA division with obligatory use of gi. I'm so fed up of people fighting naked all the time...

Mmm wouldn't that be combat sambo?

Mmm wouldn't that be combat sambo?

Almost but not quite! Use unified MMA rules with the sole exception that the guys must fight in gi and you would see some interesting changes in techniques or what guys that does well. Or let Dana put up a gi division within UFC to get more athletes from Sambo, judo and BJJ; no laws of nature say that people always need to fight almost naked.

Almost but not quite! Use unified MMA rules with the sole exception that the guys must fight in gi and you would see some interesting changes in techniques or what guys that does well. Or let Dana put up a gi division within UFC to get more athletes from Sambo, judo and BJJ; no laws of nature say that people always need to fight almost naked.

It's my opinion that people should fight as they feel more comfortable, that being topless, rashguard or with a gi...

Use unified MMA rules with the sole exception that the guys must fight in gi

Sambo without headbutts or nut shots?

281231_md-Heresy%20Stamp.png

It's my opinion that people should fight as they feel more comfortable, that being topless, rashguard or with a gi...

What about turkish wrestlers that feel more comfortable with a thick layer of oil and grease over their body?;)

Thanks for the answer. Local coach here had noted previously that the Romanian women's team was remarkably good in international competition

Yeah, Judo just loves the UFC. Sending guys back and forth and shit.

That's awesome man congrats! Good luck with everything. I'll try to visit if I ever come to England

And hopefully because of you the British will actually learn some takedowns and how to defend them

Back