Sambo club in melbourne australia

maximus__

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://sambo.ozoriginal.com.au/

For the australians in melbourne out there
Good relaxed place to train sambo in melbourne australia

Sorry if it's been posted before but couldn't find it and thought people might like to know

appreciated!

a little far away from me, but if im ever in the area i will drop in , always wanted to try Sambo.

When I am next down there for work I shall check them out.

Awesome! I always wanted to try Sambo as well, but could not find any places in Melbourne prior to taking up Judo. I'll definitely have to check this out...kinda wish it was closer to me, but what can you do. Thanks for posting the link TS!

There is always some rolling or wrestling at the end of nearly every class and most of the guys that train there have or do train in BJJ or have a good background in judo or similar somewhere else.
One of the instructors is currently overseas competing for most of the year in both combat and sport sambo, he is doing quite well can't remember if he won or came third in his weight recently.
I believe the plan is to eventually also have combat sambo when he returns.

Can definitely say it's worth a look, I travel a bit to get there myself but it's definitely worth it

No more sambo places in Melbourne anymore?

Just hit up one of the many no gi bjj places in melbourne. Learn the basics of bjj and then move into leg locks. It's not quite as good but I am not too sure where you can do straight sambo these days.

Where are you training now?

Just hit up one of the many no gi bjj places in melbourne. Learn the basics of bjj and then move into leg locks. It's not quite as good but I am not too sure where you can do straight sambo these days.

Where are you training now?
In docklands gi

Insurance? I assume in case u get hurt they will look after you?Whats that
Thats so good. Do u know how much it was for like per month or year?

Back