Sam Harris sits down radical Islamic apologist Neil DeGrasse Tyson

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Ok, so I time stamped this and there are TWO good points made by this insufferable douchebag.

1) at the time stamp NDT aka Scientist with the Leftists hand up his ass puppeting him.
Basically he says if Muslims had the conventional weapons that the USA had then they would not suicide bomb.
Harris says well what about Iran vs Iraq war where mothers sent their kids to suicide bomb and cheered.
Muslims fight each other a lot with their armies and they still suicide bomb each other---no america involved.

PS Notice NDT's eyes flick side to side as he realizes he just got destroyed and he is a complete imbecile as far as psychology and theology and philosophy are concerned.
Tell us how big the sun is compared to the earth you friggin moron.

2) at the beginning of the video, Harris talks about if Palestinians muslims are suicide bombers because they are oppressed and poor and go through checkpoints-----why don't you ever see CHRISTIAN palestinians suicide bomb???
Look at the middle east you have christians who live in the same shitty ass places and are even MORE oppressed than the muslims there, yet all suicide bombers are MUSLIMS!!!
How about the Tibetan Monks totally abused and tortured by the chinese? Where are the buddhist suicide bombers?????

Shit values from a shit person will make you a turd.

Why is suicide bombing so outrageous to you? The Japanese did it. Wwii saw child soldiers once the normal aged men died out. Conflicts around the world see child soldiers.

Islam is fundamentally violent and barbaric, but I Don't see the outrage over blowing yourself up.

1) at the time stamp NDT aka Scientist with the Leftists hand up his ass puppeting him.
Basically he says if Muslims had the conventional weapons that the USA had then they would not suicide bomb.
Harris says well what about Iran vs Iraq war where mothers sent their kids to suicide bomb and cheered.
Muslims fight each other a lot with their armies and they still suicide bomb each other---no america involved.
The reason suicide bombing happened in that war is because the Iranian military, which was fucking yuge and armed to the teeth before the Revolution, was purged hard by Khomeini because they were the backbone of the Shah's regime. Saddam saw the period right after the Revolution as a perfect time to strike Iran because of this and so Khomeini, in an attempt to make up for the weakness of his military, basically created the story of a child martyr who blew himself up under an Iraqi tank with a grenade to serve as a model of resistance against the Iraqi invasion and more or less created the modern Islamic suicide bomber. Its no wonder then that Hezbollah would go on to use the tactic in the 80s given their connection to the Islamic Republic.

Or in other words, Harris doesn't know what he's talking about.

Why is suicide bombing so outrageous to you? The Japanese did it.

Against non-combatants???? Watch the video. Sam specifically said suicide bombing against non-combatants.
They do talk about Kamikazees in that video as well....weird that you would bring it up when you didn't watch the video......unless there is sarcasm/irony that I am missing and if that is the case then very well done!

The reason suicide bombing happened in that war is because the Iranian military, which was fucking yuge and armed to the teeth before the Revolution, was purged hard by Khomeini because they were the backbone of the Shah's regime. Saddam saw the period right after the Revolution as a perfect time to strike Iran because of this and so Khomeini, in an attempt to make up for the weakness of his military, basically created the story of a child martyr who blew himself up under an Iraqi tank with a grenade to serve as a model of resistance against the Iraqi invasion and more or less created the modern Islamic suicide bomber. Its no wonder then that Hezbollah would go on to use it in the 80s given their connection to the Islamic Republic.

1) Were there mothers cheering their kids suicide bombing non combatants??? Were Iraqis not suicide bombing Irans and vice versa??? If so, they don't have armies???
2) Where are the christian suicide bombers??? Where are the Tibetan monk suicide bombers? Was he wrong about that as well?

shocker
panda-lol.gif

Against non-combatants???? Watch the video. Sam specifically said suicide bombing against non-combatants.
They do talk about Kamikazees in that video as well....weird that you would bring it up when you didn't watch the video......unless there is sarcasm/irony that I am missing and if that is the case then very well done!

1) Were there mothers cheering their kids suicide bombing non combatants???
2) Where are the christian suicide bombers??? Where are the Tibetan monk suicide bombers? Was he wrong about that as well?

I didn't watch the video, you caught me, I think Sam is basic and boring. I think he's too scared to say anything insightful and instead builds up bullet proof, but totally unimaginative, arguments. I'd counter the bit about non combatants with saying that just about every war ever involves slaughter of civilians. Only recently has this even been an issue. Again the Japanese went Wild in China for example. Europeans whole sale slaughtered civilians with bombings of citities. I'm sure Muslims would love fire bombing NYC but they can't.

I'm personally more concerned with their anti civilization stance, pro slavery, non Muslim Tax, etc. Maybe I'm splitting hairs. Sharia law is more abhorrent than trying to win wars in non gentlemanly ways.

1) Were there mothers cheering their kids suicide bombing non combatants??? Were Iraqis not suicide bombing Irans and vice versa??? If so, they don't have armies???
From what I know Iranians were suicide bombing the Iraqi invaders, not the other way around, and the reason was the weakness of the Iranian army. So the point is that his mentioning of the Iran-Iraq War doesn't necessarily invalidate NDT's point about how they would wage war if they had a traditional army. The Iranians had one but it was severely weakened and there was a strong incentive to use atypical tactics. If Khomeini could just drone strike the Iraqi army he would've preferred that instead.

From what I know Iranians were suicide bombing the Iraqi invaders, not the other way around, and the reason was the weakness of the Iranian army. So the point is that his mentioning of the Iran-Iraq War doesn't necessarily invalidate NDT's point about how they would wage war if they had a traditional army. The Iranians had one but it was severely weakened and there was a strong incentive to use atypical tactics. If Khomeini could just drone strike the Iraqi army he would've preferred that instead.

How about the Saudi Ariabian Wahhabi zerg factories?

Saudi Arabia isn't in a position of desperation as far as I can tell, although they certainly do not have the capacity to launch any sort of major offensives.

But, terrorism can be used by large powers as proxy forces while maintaining the illusion that their hands are clean, so it does have its place.

It's hilarious how much the "right" hate scientists.

God isn't real, global warming is, you goofs.

How about the Saudi Ariabian Wahhabi zerg factories?

Saudi Arabia isn't in a position of desperation as far as I can tell, although they certainly do not have the capacity to launch any sort of major offensives.

But, terrorism can be used by large powers as proxy forces while maintaining the illusion that their hands are clean, so it does have its place.
You explained it yourself, the Saudi army itself doesn't use suicide bombing but rather their proxies do. Also their army sucks balls because if it was any good it would probably overthrow the royal family.

I don't like Harris, but Black Science Guy should stay in his lane.

It's hilarious how much the "right" hate scientists.

God isn't real, global warming is, you goofs.

NDT is a leftist first and a scientist second. He got embarrassed by Harris. Funny how leftists have to hang on an idiot's nuts who is completely wrong but shares the same ideology.

You explained it yourself, the Saudi army itself doesn't use suicide bombing but rather their proxies do. Also their army sucks balls because if it was any good it would probably overthrow the royal family.

Did we find the middle eastern christians (who are being martyred more than anyone) suicide bombers yet???

I don't like Harris, but Black Science Guy should stay in his lane.

He needs to run on that damn clothes line.

Black science guy has been caught fabricating stats and quotes in the past. I'm too lazy to look it up, but it's out there.

Ok, so I time stamped this and there are TWO good points made by this insufferable douchebag.

PS Notice NDT's eyes flick side to side as he realizes he just got destroyed and he is a complete imbecile as far as psychology and theology and philosophy are concerned.

2) at the beginning of the video, Harris talks about if Palestinians muslims are suicide bombers because they are oppressed and poor and go through checkpoints-----why don't you ever see CHRISTIAN palestinians suicide bomb???
Look at the middle east you have christians who live in the same shitty ass places and are even MORE oppressed than the muslims there, yet all suicide bombers are MUSLIMS!!!
How about the Tibetan Monks totally abused and tortured by the chinese? Where are the buddhist suicide bombers?????

You got triggered this hard to make a huge thread about Neil Da'Greatest?

Lol, at he's a leftist first. He's a scientist, and righties can't understand his big words so they denounce him completely.

*disclaimer* I'm neither right nor left so don't associate me with either dumb group.

Why is suicide bombing so outrageous to you? The Japanese did it. Wwii saw child soldiers once the normal aged men died out. Conflicts around the world see child soldiers.

Islam is fundamentally violent and barbaric, but I Don't see the outrage over blowing yourself up.

So do you approve kamikazes? The japanese were fucking barbaric at that time and got their asses handed to them through nuclear fission.

To be fair, I'm also neutral to suicide bombing in a military context. I obviously oppose it when used against civilians.

I'm reading "my jimmies are rustled" in damn near every sentence.

{<jimmies}

Did Iraq use suicide bombers at that war? Lots of bullshit stories from that time, but I don't remember it. Iraq used chemical weapons, they used artillery against civilians, that's all much worse than suicide bombing a military target, but I'm not sure they did that.

Back