Sam Alvey - Im glad he got KO'd

His wife always gives him good advice. She screams at him the whole fight to let his hands go and get out of the clinch. And he instead just waits and waits and grits his face like Stay Puft. Then after the fight promises that next time he'll change things and be more aggressive. And never does.

Sam_Alvey.png
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

He wobbled lil nog twice in the first round and did nothing to capitalize on it. He just continued to plod around like some sort of plodding fool. Picked him to win, but am glad he got knocked out after the first round.

i enjoyed it. hes boring/lame to watch, his gimmick is gay as fuck, and he misspells his own fucking nickname. the shot was to the back of the head but it was right after he was employing the overeem/conor 'run like a bitch' strategy. always good to see someone owned after one of those.

Man this guy looks out of shape, sloppy as hell, looks horrible in there and to top it off he has some weird look on his face when he fights and actually one more thing - he stinks the joint out in every fight. I was happy to see him getting beaten like that
Ye, his physic isn’t all that. 185 is a better weight for him tho.

Same. He is annoying, fights always the same way which is throw nothing and wait to throw one perfect shot. Glad Lil Nog murked him and he was a huge underdog so I got some money from Lil Nog too.

I'm not so much concerned with how he looks physically, I was just happy to see Lil Nog get a win.

And Alvey has a tendency to stink out arenas if he can't land a one-punch KO.

being 'glad' someone gets knocked out is pretty loutish, dude.

Hahahahahahaha tf is this retarded shit I watch every event hoping everyone gets knocked out especially Sam if you hope people don't get knocked out ur watching the wrong sport bubby go watch figure skating

Any fan who is glad a professional fighter gets concussed is a low life. God bless your soul.

I like Sam, he liked a picture of my dog on instagram.

oh yeah, he was hit on the back of the head. It made a huge difference.
Same thing happened between Josh Emmett and Jeremy Stephens. Jeremy was winning but his punch to the back of Emmetts head solidified the TKO.

WTF are you talking about... he had both arms wrapped around Nog at the time of the "stoppage".

Back