Sam Alvey - Im glad he got KO'd

He keeps the large 50 acre field before you even get to the gate...
<NoneOfMy>

Man this guy looks out of shape, sloppy as hell, looks horrible in there and to top it off he has some weird look on his face when he fights and actually one more thing - he stinks the joint out in every fight. I was happy to see him getting beaten like that
Yes I agree, he always has a dumb look on his face when he fights...
usa_today_10359028.0.jpg

If you get KO'ed by 306 year lil Nog, it is time to start reevaluating.

So you dislike him because he doesn’t have a nice enough body or smile for you? Lol. MMA fans.

He just had a ko knockout win two fights ago. His wife is a model (not my type but whatever) and he is a genuinely nice guy. I hope you get ko'd
Did you just say that having a wife who's a model makes him a better person?

His wife is a knockout.

His wife always gives him good advice. She screams at him the whole fight to let his hands go and get out of the clinch. And he instead just waits and waits and grits his face like Stay Puft. Then after the fight promises that next time he'll change things and be more aggressive. And never does.

Sam_Alvey.png
This is a 10/10 post.

I that's actually the first relatively exciting fight Alvey's had in the UFC.

They always give his favourable match-ups as well and guys with shaky chins, I have absolutely no idea why. Hopefully they stop messing about and give him some guys who can crack back and draw him into a fight like Manuwa, Krylov or OSP.

Maybe he's supposed to be the guy the audience can relate to? Flabby white weird kind of ugly but comes through in the end?

Yeah, pass on his bizarre stalking for 14 minutes and actual punch throwing for 1 minute.

Me too. I’ve lowkey been a fan of lil nog for ages. His fight with Rashad put me off a bit but I was happy to see him get the KO on sleepin’ Sam

Show some fucking respect.

I’d be happy to make this metaphor for any sport but I’m going to use baseball. Teams need 5 starters. Your bitching about Alvey is like complaining about the 4th starter because he’s not as good or exciting as the 1st starter.

But we need the 4th starter. And UFC needs the Sam Alveys of the fight world.

And TS needs to learn some fucking respect. I mean for fuck sake, you think every fighter should be Anderson Silva or every fight should be Lawler v Rory? If that were the case, those exceptional fights and fighters would be typical - boring.

Journeymen make up the huge majority of this sport. Respect them. You don’t have to follow their twitter accounts....but you don’t have to insult them either.

The guy delivers some KOs here and there, but his smiling schtick and general inactivity during the majority of his fights has lead to me to really dislike him.

Can't stand his face

Yes that's a petty reason to want someone to lose but it legit irks me for some reason

Man this guy looks out of shape, sloppy as hell, looks horrible in there and to top it off he has some weird look on his face when he fights and actually one more thing - he stinks the joint out in every fight. I was happy to see him getting beaten like that
I always disliked how he always called out chinny or old guys that were ranked below him

The reason he looks so weird during fights is because he has mouth guards on both his upper and lower teeth.

well that explains it. i was wondering why he doesnt get a mouthpiece that fits- always seems like it's on the verge of falling out.

but i guess if your nickname is smile'n sam, you gotta do everything you can to save those pearly whites.

Back