Sam Alvey Appreciation Thread

Higus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sam Alvey is one of my mma guilty pleasures. He looks completely unassuming, if not goofy, but he's got to be one of the most underrated counter punchers in MMA. If you have questions about how to use timing to disrupt rhythm, he's a good fighter to study. His KO on the last UFC card was awesome.

Sam Alvey is one of my mma guilty pleasures. He looks completely unassuming, if not goofy, but he's got to be one of the most underrated counter punchers in MMA. If you have questions about how to use timing to disrupt rhythm, he's a good fighter to study. His KO on the last UFC card was awesome.
I was rooting for Prachnio but I will admit Sam is legit. I will even post the KO.

Alvey's right hook is what Rockhold wishes his was.

That guy has a lot going for him. Entertaining personality, good skills, pretty good UFC record and a hot wife.

That guy has a lot going for him. Entertaining personality, good skills, pretty good UFC record and a hot wife.
I always wonder if people think his wife is his sister since they both have red hair.
But yeah, his wife is fire
cw-antm11-mckey-container_016452-5e9545-500x750.jpg

Sam-Alvey.jpg

tumblr_najdohqeb11tcfs15o1_400.gif

I always wonder if people think his wife is his sister since they both have red hair.
But yeah, his wife is fire
cw-antm11-mckey-container_016452-5e9545-500x750.jpg

Sam-Alvey.jpg

tumblr_najdohqeb11tcfs15o1_400.gif
1st pic looks weird af, like a 3d image or video game screenshot.

Lot of boring fights but I appreciate this guy (formerly) being active on Reddit with fans and in general being a very good hearted person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back