Salute to the legend: Minowa!

I_IZ_BACK

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I never was a big Minowa fan, but back in the early days he was a huge star in Japan and a big following over there. His record isn't the best, but he fought +100 times in his carreer and he didn't backed out of a fight, even if his opponent had a huge size advantage over him. And with huge, I'm not talking about 10 pounds, but sometimes 100+ pounds or even 200 pounds.

Like I already said: his record isn't good to be honest, but let's have a quick look at some of his opponents:
Yuki Kondo (former champ), Semmy Schilt (giant of a man and a 3 time K-1 champion), Paulo Filho (drugged up pitbull), Ricardo Almeida (former Pancrase champ and tons of BJJ championships), Quinton Jackson (no expl. needed), Wanderlei (no expl. needed), Baroni (the best EVA, EVA!), Bustamante (no expl. needed), Sakuraba (no expl. needed), Giant Silva (7'2, 400 lbs freak), Mirko Cro Cop (no expl. needed), Butterbean (400 lbs freak), Zuluzinho (400 lbs freak), Don Frye (no expl. needed), Funaki (Japanese MMA legend), Zimmerman (big K-1 name), Stefan Leko (big K-1 name), Sapp (350 lbs freak), Hong Man Choi (7'2, 350 lbs freak), Ishii (judo Olympic Gold medalist), etc.

Just based on the names above: is there any fighter out there who has given so much times so much weight and size disadvantage in their fights? A lot of fighters on his record were +220 lbs, while he was/is around 185-190 lbs.

Let's salute this hero!

Last edited:
I never was a big Minowa fan, but back in the early days he was a huge star in Japan and a big following over there. His record isn't the best, but he fought +100 times in his carreer and he didn't backed out of a fight, even if his opponent had a huge size advantage over him. And with huge, I'm not talking about 10 pounds, but sometimes 100+ pounds or even 200 pounds.

Like I already said: his record isn't good to be honest, but let's have a quick look at some of his opponents:
Yuki Kondo (former champ), Semmy Schilt (giant of a man and a 3 time K-1 champion), Paulo Filho (drugged up pitbull), Ricardo Almeida (former Pancrase champ and tons of BJJ championships), Quinton Jackson (no expl. needed), Wanderlei (no expl. needed), Baroni (the best EVA, EVA!), Bustamante (no expl. needed), Sakuraba (no expl. needed), Giant Silva (7'2, 400 lbs freak), Mirko Cro Cop (no expl. needed), Butterbean (400 lbs freak), Zuluzinho (400 lbs freak), Don Frye (no expl. needed), Funaki (Japanese MMA legend), Zimmerman (big K-1 name), Stefan Leko (big K-1 name), Sapp (350 lbs freak), Hong Man Choi (7'2, 350 lbs freak), Ishii (judo Olympic Gold medalist), etc.

Just based on the names above: is there any fighter out there who has given so much times so much weight and size disadvantage in their fights? A lot of fighters on his record were +220 lbs, while he was/is around 185-190 lbs.

Let's salute this hero!

2emzv5w.gif

:meow: WAR MINOWAMAN !!

He is a chump making a career out of picking off nobodies, breaking novices legs for fun because he can't score a legitimate win. There is nothing cool about what he does

GOAT, Minowa never lost a fight and is the reason UFC do not have SHW och OW fights.
Minowa would have ruled the UFC with aon Iron fist!

All his losses are rigged by the SACs in UFC together with the russian mafia.

Also he is pretty sexy, not Sexyama sexy but almost.

I keep saying minowa should fight josh Thom(p)son to monopolize the nickname, Punk.

Mishima also needs to grapple Marc Laimon to be able to keep running cobra Kai dojo.

Last edited:
Do him and Sakikabara have a bad relationship? Would love to see him in Rizin.

Back