***SALE*** $460: Xbox One X + Sea of Thieves + Overwatch/Wildlands

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Bundle With Sea Of Thieves, Xbox One X, And Another Game Is On A Good Sale Right Now
Sea of Thieves is one of the most anticipated Xbox One exclusives of the year, and it comes out tomorrow. However, there's already a pretty good deal going on for the game if you happen to be in the market for an Xbox One X: you can grab a console with Sea of Thieves and another game for just $460.

A current promotion on Ebay slashes the price of a bundle that includes an Xbox One X, a game code for Sea of Thieves, and a choice of either Ghost Recon: Wildlands or Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition. The Xbox One X still retails normally for $500, Sea of Thieves is $60, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Overwatch are still in the $40-60 range, so this is a fantastic deal.

To take advantage, go to --> this Ebay page <-- and add the bundle to your cart. You'll see the $460 price tag when you begin checking out. It's worth noting, though, that this is a limited deal, and it's unclear how many of these bundles will be sold. So if you're interested, it's worth taking advantage of it sooner rather than later.

This isn't the only Sea of Thieves deal going on right now: Microsoft is also holding an official promotion that bundles an Xbox One X and a digital copy Sea of Thieves together for the console's normal retail price of $500. You can also grab a 1 TB Xbox One S, an extra controller, 1 month subscriptions to Xbox Live and Game Pass, and Sea of Thieves for $300.
s-l500.jpg

$460
Free Shipping
  • Xbox One X
  • Sea of Thieves (game code)
  • Choice of:
    • Overwatch
    • Ghost Recon: Wildlands
This deal is ran by "antonline". This is one of the most trusted, longstanding, and possibly the largest electronics merchant on eBay.

Console Specs.png

($430) Asus Radeon RX 580 8GB Dual-fan OC Edition
One Andrew Jackson. In case resident PC gamers had it on their minds. The cheapest GTX 1060 6GB cards being $360 doesn't much take the sting off. The current environment is feeling very peasant-ish. The manor lies in disrepair.
Xbox One X GPU(a).png
Techpowerup > Xbox One X GPU Specs
PC World > an you build a $500 PC that beats the Xbox One X?
Anandtech > The Xbox One X Review: Putting A Spotlight On Gaming
Eurogamer > Microsoft Xbox One X review

Count it up my fellow PC enthusiasts-- for a mere $460:
  • 8-Core 2.3GHz AMD "Jaguar" Architecture CPU [FX-8100 equivalent]
  • AMD RX 580 8GB equivalent custom GPU
  • 12GB GDDR5 total shared system RAM (9GB available to GPU)
  • 1TB 2.5" 5400RPM HDD (Seagate ST1000LM035)
  • 4K Blu-Ray Reader (w/playback software built-in)
  • 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0 capable
  • Custom Premium SFF Case w/285W internal PSU
  • Microsoft Xbox One wireless controller (Windows 10 compatible)
  • *Access to Xbox & Xbox 360 titles*
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Overwatch or Wildlands
Meanwhile, a CyberpowerPC gaming build with inferior specs, no controller, and no games is the current #1 bestselling desktop computer on Amazon:
($779) CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme GXIVR8020A4
Asus Prime B250M-A, Intel i5-7400, AMD RX 580 4GB, 8GB DDR4-2400 RAM, WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD, WiFi, Win 10 Home

Sea_of_Thieves_PC_Requirements.jpg

My God. They're fighting back. I dunno. They're reading or something.

Last edited:
You lost me at Xbox one
rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

Hey, it still has a better library than the Nintendo Switch.
Hey, it still has a better library than the Nintendo Switch.

In case you missed that. No promises.

Strong competition, with their libraries the heart of their appeal, but I don't believe either of those are really sales. Various limited edition bundles with one random AAA game always seem available, and $300 (PS4 Slim) / $400 (PS4 Pro) are the MSRPs.

This is $40 off the regular price for the Xbox One X coinciding with the major Microsoft Studios AAA game launch for Sea of Thieves, which should pretty much be impossible to get for less the $60 MSRP right now, and a choice of a second AAA game with Overwatch in particular one of the enduring most popular titles in the world since its release. The bundle appears to be ~$590 value for $460: nearly 25% off.

It seemed like a worthwhile sale to flag for those interested in the game who also have been considering an Xbox purchase or upgrade.

*Edit*
I did overlook the Game Pass option ($10/mo subscription) to obtain full play access to Sea of Thieves, but keep in mind this is effectively a rental service, and not the same as owning the game.

Last edited:
It seemed like a worthwhile sale to flag for those interested in the game who also have been considering an Xbox purchase or upgrade.

Or wants to avoid upgrading their PC because miners have caused video cards to skyrocket to ridiculous prices.

I picked up a One S with all the Halo games plus Gears remastered and Gears 4 for $250 Canadian in January. That’s like $190 USD.

Back