Sakuraba Reflection

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
HE was such an amazing talent. Too bad pride fed him to the higher class elites

HE was such an amazing talent. Too bad pride fed him to the higher class elites
True, but we got to see him submit both Prime Rampage and Prime Randleman.

Saku is truely greater than Jesus.

Good insight of a fighter mentality> Sakuraba 1 Of a Kind

Indeed...

B heavy shit.gif

Saku is too humble, too GOAT.

Only one thing here I believe he seems to not be aware of: he said " Sometimes I fall into my opponent´s pattern, and I lose".

I slightly disagree with him.

There was something weird about Saku, his D2BG (Ali´s Dare 2 Be Great) ambition was sometimes mixed with a morbid challenge, a sadomasochistic need to beat his opponent at his own game, like against Wand for instance.

There was something weird about Saku, his D2BG (Ali´s Dare 2 Be Great) ambition was sometimes mixed with a morbid challenge, a sadomasochistic need to beat his opponent at his own game, like against Wand for instance.

And that is why he is the man.

I4fq2On.jpg

Wow... he started his amateur [freestyle] wrestling carreer at 140 lbs, but his boss forced him to get bigger in his pro-wrestling stint...

Saku could have been GOAT FW or BW...

Sadly was born too early
He had no r competition at his weight, had to move up and fight bigger and roided monsters
This and his love for the booze led him to lose fights he should have won but he'll be remembered as one of the most legendary fighter ever

Sadly was born too early
He had no r competition at his weight, had to move up and fight bigger and roided monsters
This and his love for the booze led him to lose fights he should have won but he'll be remembered as one of the most legendary fighter ever

His record sure would look a lot prettier if he was fighting at 185 and 170 instead of fighting HWs and 205ers.

Although he gave us great performances against some of those big guys like against Vitor, Rampage and Randleman.

Could have been one of the best ever at 170. Look how Maia just outgrappled everyone on his way to a title shot and Sakuraba has even better takedowns than Maia.

Wow... he started his amateur [freestyle] wrestling carreer at 140 lbs, but his boss forced him to get bigger in his pro-wrestling stint...

Saku could have been GOAT FW or BW...

In divisions that barely existed outside of Japan and even then they stopped at lightweight in pride.... Not to mention when he was a freestyle wrestler he was a teenager and would have
grown into becomeing a 185 lb or 170 lb by the time he hit his prime.

Not to mention Japanese fighter don't cut that much weight and for the most part say f*** it I'll fight anybody unlike most is UFC scrubs who complain over 10 Pounds
Saku even asked to get a fourth fight with W.Silva because you're going to have to make me stop and if you don't I'm going to try until I win. Yes that man would have cut down to Fw or bw.

Back