Saku vs Ken could sak hang with Ken on the ground?

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
let down fight that's why people was interested in the fight way past their prime

Who you pick on ground ?

Saku vs the greatest American cacc guy ever

We saw Saku vs funaki and masa is kens teacher but funaki was shot

Prime funaki was Saku

Ken is the greatest American catch wrestler ever? I don't think so.

Saku was much better. Shamrock was good in 1995 but quickly got passed up.

I think Sakuraba in his prime > Ken in his. Ken was only good at the very beginning of the sport mate.

The question is, can Ken find a way out and lose the fight when Saku is barely capable of moving? I think he can. Followed by anger, excuses and more complaining.

Come on man. Ken's little brother was a better grappler than him. What about Barnett, the American herald for CACC?

Come on man. Ken's little brother was a better grappler than him. What about Barnett, the American herald for CACC?

Yeah I mean Ken was legitimately good but it was kind of before people knew how to fight. He had some really good wins at the time and was at least able to hang with Royce so he's looked at positively but once the sport evolved a little bit he was shit out of luck. Very important guy for the sport so I'm not trying to trash him if it's coming off that way.

let down fight that's why people was interested in the fight way past their prime

Who you pick on ground ?

Saku vs the greatest American cacc guy ever

Well Saku beat Ken so probably Saku. Ken was out of his Prime here, but Saku still won.

Well Saku beat Ken so probably Saku. Ken was out of his Prime here, but Saku still won.

This sure brings back the memories. IIRC the story was that Saku had trained in Chute Boxe after getting blasted by Wanderlei twice. I don't think it did much for him (although he did win by KO for the first time ever here). Ken later claimed it was an early stoppage but I think it was justifiable because he was turning away and going to his knees.

Don't think it was fixed which is surprising b/c they are both pro wrestlers.

This sure brings back the memories. IIRC the story was that Saku had trained in Chute Boxe after getting blasted by Wanderlei twice. I don't think it did much for him (although he did win by KO for the first time ever here). Ken later claimed it was an early stoppage but I think it was justifiable because he was turning away and going to his knees.

Don't think it was fixed which is surprising b/c they are both pro wrestlers.

Of course it was fixed.

The Chute Boxe addition in Saku's corner in order to rebrand him with some sort of feared striker gimmick was ridiculous.

Of course it was fixed.

The Chute Boxe addition in Saku's corner in order to rebrand him with some sort of feared striker gimmick was ridiculous.

I believe good ol' Yuji Shimada stopped it after recieving instructions through the ear piece but was Ken in on the gag?

Honestly, current Saku would be competitive against 2006 Shamrock.

I believe good ol' Yuji Shimada stopped it after recieving instructions through the ear piece but was Ken in on the gag?

Iirc, it was another referee.

But I don't know if Ken was. He seemed legit angry in the post fight and I don't know if he is good of enough actor, but you never know. I have heard the Tito/Ken fued was orchestrated as well and Ken seemed like he was going to explode after Tito beat Guy Mezger.

Ken has had a lot of questionable stoppages/ways out without getting hurt in fights. He was Sapp before Sapp ever was.

The question is, can Ken find a way out and lose the fight when Saku is barely capable of moving? I think he can. Followed by anger, excuses and more complaining.

At this point Ken could probably hit himself, knock himself out, then complain to the ref about the stoppage.

Ken does not have a good record in non-orchestrated fights

hmm Gracie hunter vs Gracie's most famous victim

Back