saki is too small

i think he should be fighting at 185, maybe even 170, like the case of larkin. he will have a hard time with the likes of wrestlers like cummins, cormier, souza or romero, I just hope he realizes this is mma and he will be spammed with takedowns and clinch which will nullify his striking game
Saki is known as “Turkish Tyson". Tyson was also compared to his opponents in the HW boxing division considred very small.

But Saki Uses his speed, combinations and power, he has recorded 59 knockouts in 83 career victories in kick boxing so be prepared for his debut and his electric skills that even may serve as the most meaningful moment of your fight weekend

Last edited:
Saki spent almost whole of his career fighting monsters at HW and relying on his speed; as long as he had TD and good scrambles he will do just fine ; no reason to take his number 1 advantage
This

Saki spent almost whole of his career fighting monsters at HW and relying on his speed; as long as he had TD and good scrambles he will do just fine ; no reason to take his number 1 advantage
he has suprisingly good TD according to sources from one of the training gyms in Europe. But the cardio & strength could be much better, but he is still very Explosive with brutal striking weapons (from David Bielkheden who just trained with him).

Last edited:
Fuck WW, he should be fighting mighty mouse

Held his own against UBEReem with 1 arm and unsay he's 2 small lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l l llllll

He's debuting against a youngster in a bad slump. Kinda pulling for Frankenstein tbh.

No way, at 185 he would be drained asf and wouldn't perform, 170 is madness and CTE talk.

My dicks too small

I just do the best I can

Which is exactly what Saki will do here

Back