Said it for weeks..years!

Rigoletto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I rarely come to this cesspool that is sheepdog but this has to be said!

gsp beat bisping! Freaking Michael pillowfists bisping! And you animals want to act like he’s some sort of god?! Gsp left because he didn’t want to give Hendricks a rematch and risk losing the title after the beating Jonny put on him. Lest we forget this is a guy who tapped to strikes.

Props to bisping, he did the best he could and went further than anyone thought as a guy with literal pillows for fists. But let’s not act like gsp did anything g special there. He beat bisping.

That is all. Discuss amongst yourselves, you filthy animals.

giphy.gif

Salt Luke City in da house.

Agreed, it’s funny to me that a win over the worst MW champion changed so many minds about him being goat

TS is absolutely right. GSP, the ultimate jack of all trades, the quintessential neutralizer, the decisionator, has always been overrated.

Last edited:
after he beats Whitaker drops to WW and takes that belt ..

will u still hate ?

UFC has to hype its belt holders, and fans love belts. This will never change, no matter who it is and who he lost to. So you get this.

GSP should be judged based on his incredible WW accomplishments, not for beating a top level journeyman. If he beats Whitaker though, that would be incredible given their age, natural weight and what Rob's done at MW.

I rarely come to this cesspool that is sheepdog but this has to be said!

gsp beat bisping! Freaking Michael pillowfists bisping! And you animals want to act like he’s some sort of god?! Gsp left because he didn’t want to give Hendricks a rematch and risk losing the title after the beating Jonny put on him. Lest we forget this is a guy who tapped to strikes.

Props to bisping, he did the best he could and went further than anyone thought as a guy with literal pillows for fists. But let’s not act like gsp did anything g special there. He beat bisping.

That is all. Discuss amongst yourselves, you filthy animals.
And people are trying to argue that GSP's feats are somehow more impressive than McGregor's LOL...McGregor free-balled what it took GSP 4 years to do. Conor is the OFFICIAL GOAT.

GSP vs Bisping was great for what it was ... more like an exhibition than a champsionship fight.

I still think there are better MWs and WWs out there beyond those 2. Yet they managed to hold the belt. I was gladly surprised by GSPs performance.

And people are trying to argue that GSP's feats are somehow more impressive than McGregor's LOL...McGregor free-balled what it took GSP 4 years to do. Conor is the OFFICIAL GOAT.

Not sure McNugget is teh GOAT but certainly more ballsy and willing to get in there than gsp. I think coner knew he'd get beat up by Floyd but he thought he had a chance and took it, something gsp would never do.

Not sure McNugget is teh GOAT but certainly more ballsy and willing to get in there than gsp. I think coner knew he'd get beat up by Floyd but he thought he had a chance and took it, something gsp would never do.
Boxing is light years away from fighting. McGregor played checkers for 100mil.

This thread is like a beer shit.

if someone did that to me... i dont even know what would happen but the police and ambulance would be called.
Spoiler: the ambulance is for you.

TS is absolutely right. GSP, the ultimate jack of all trades, the quintessential neutralized, the decisionator, has always been overrated.
This! Good to see not all you sherdoggers are complete morons.

Also, this idea that Michael was somehow comprimised after that gsp fight is a complete falsehood! It was a glorified sparring session which gsp actually looked worse for the wear. The result of this Kelvin fight is not a product of the gsp fight but the fact tha bisping just isn't that good. He's a perenial MW gatekeeper but even today barely cracks the top 15.

Animals.

Conor has never even defended a title. Maybe when he can get anywhere near GSP's number of title defenses, he can be in the GOAT discussion.

Conor has never even defended a title. Maybe when he can get anywhere near GSP's number of title defenses, he can be in the GOAT discussion.
Weight transcendence > title defense...and it didn't take McGregor 4 years to do it. He free-balled it.

with threads like this, TS will get more likes than posts

keep going buddy, you are on the right way!!!!

Back