Sage vs. Evangelista Cyborg!

Try to elaborate a bit when you're making a thread. Like, who do you think would win? What's your reasoning for making the thread?
Reasoning?!?

I suspect TS didn’t do much of that.

Did Cyborg's cracked skull ever fully heal? Can he even fight again?

mvp-ko-1.gif

10980514_cyborg-santos-post-surgery-skull-photos_t3fd3e16.jpg

Sage might still lose.

I'm simply trying to make Sherdog a better place by giving advice on how to start a thread. You cannot possibly be against that. That would mean you're against Sherdog.

"to make Sherdog a better place" .... so unoriginal ! I hear "a better place" every single day.

tenor.gif

Honestly- As shopworn and old is Cyborg is, I wouldn’t be shocked if he was able to put Sage away with some type of flurry or wild shot that stuns him... Or a shot that drops him and Cyborg is able to jump on a rnc or something...

Obviously I’d be picking Sage to win, it just wouldn’t shock me to see him lose either..

But on second thought... Why the fuck is this even being talked about ???

The dream matchup we need to be talking about is Sage vs Thomas Denny... Who ya got??

Honestly- As shopworn and old is Cyborg is, I wouldn’t be shocked if he was able to put Sage away with some type of flurry or wild shot that stuns him... Or a shot that drops him and Cyborg is able to jump on a rnc or something...

Obviously I’d be picking Sage to win, it just wouldn’t shock me to see him lose either..

But on second thought... Why the fuck is this even being talked about ???

The dream matchup we need to be talking about is Sage vs Thomas Denny... Who ya got??
Honestly we need to give sage these old vets who don’t have a lot
Left. That’s genius

Back