Sage vs Diego Sanchez?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know Sage spent a couple weeks at Tristar or whatever but come on....perfect next fight for both of them

Couple of years ago I woulda said Sanchez rapes him.

Now? Might be a decent match-up.

Sage gets his first clean KO ever if this happens

and I don't think very highly of Sage's skills, which tells you all you need to know about the state of Diego Sanchez.....

For some reason I think Diego takes it. I feel he would be just be wild and too far out there for Sage to know what to do with being so green in the game.

Sage needs to fight a gritty vet

I like Sage. I feel it would be good for him to get his feet wet with a vet like Diego. Sage gets a lot of stuff for his good good demeanor and all that. Don’t think he will ever win a belt but a ton of money to be made with him.

I like Sage. I feel it would be good for him to get his feet wet with a vet like Diego. Sage gets a lot of stuff for his good good demeanor and all that. Don’t think he will ever win a belt but a ton of money to be made with him.

True

It could be the co main event on a Fight Night card

Make the main event Derrick Lewis vs Overeem

What does training at tri star have to do with fighting Diego? What am I missing sherbros?

For some reason I think Diego takes it. I feel he would be just be wild and too far out there for Sage to know what to do with being so green in the game.
block haymaker and aim for diegos face.

at this point it would be a sacrifice. On a second thought maybe not.

I like the match up, despite the fact Diego should long be retired to conserve what little is left of his brain.

Diego has eroded that much in skill that it might be even an advantage Sage in stand up.
If Diego has any gameplanning left (I doubt it) he could take this fight to the ground and finish Sage. He is still vastly superior there. I just doubt he has the brain left to think of this.

Standing imo Decision Northcutt. If he cant defeat a completely zombified Sanchez there will never be any place in the top20 for him.

I rather like this matchup. Callow youth vs gnarled vet. One, presumably, some way off his best, the other, some distance past his.

I don't think Sage can beat a fighter I have heard of, even if he's shot. Gouti was the first time it happened and it was still controversial.

GOTTA DISAGREE... This would be a big confidence booster for Sage as he would Stop Diego

I would definitely watch it. I think Diego wins a decision. Might be a good fight to retire on.

I don't think Sage can beat a fighter I have heard of, even if he's shot. Gouti was the first time it happened and it was still controversial.

Sage looked like he had a desire to get punched clean in that fight. Everybody could see the punches coming down the middle as gouti marched straight forward.. But either sage couldn't, or he was clueless how to deal with it.

If Diego would use his ground game I think he actually wins without too many problems.

Too bad he thinks he has to stand and bang in almost every fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back