Sage NorthGOAT

Aslan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You mad?

Dude is only 21 and is already making more $$ than 90% of that bum roster. The guy can literally become the goat via athleticism and time.

Where is he a year from now? 5 years? Is he teh obvious GOAT?

If he gets his grappling up to par with his striking, he can go quite far.

You mad?

Dude is only 21 and is already making more $$ than 90% of that bum roster. The guy can literally become the goat via athleticism and time.

Where is he a year from now? 5 years? Is he teh obvious GOAT?

He will be the 2nd WW GOAT after Ben Askren.

I love the dudes attitude, it’s infectious

After hearing him on mma hour interviews I genuinely feel better about the world

201_Jeff_Novitsky.0.0.jpg

I love the dudes attitude, it’s infectious

After hearing him on mma hour interviews I genuinely feel better about the world
He’s truly a good kid right? And now that he’s in a real camp and under the tutelage of Uriah Farber, I think he can build himself slowly and truly be one of those legendary fighter we talk about 20 years from now.

Who knows how he'll do, he probably has a bright future, but just time and athleticism aren't a guarantee that he'll ever be even a top ten guy.

He’s truly a good kid right? And now that he’s in a real camp and under the tutelage of Uriah Farber, I think he can build himself slowly and truly be one of those legendary fighter we talk about 20 years from now.

Saying he could be a legendary fighter is just too much right now, he has a lot to prove.. there are athletic guys that train at great gyms who still suck compared to the best.

I liked the Sage we got in his last fight. If I’m remembering correctly, he almost seemed a bit pissed off or with a chip on his shoulder.

Looking forward to see what he brings tonight.

Erik Silva is a much hotter, younger prospect. imho

He may lose again in less than an hour.

Sage:Hey Sis, can you take a picture for my twitter account?
Sister:Sure! Where do you want to sit?
Sage:Right here on the floor. Make sure you get a picture of my arm flexed. I’m super buff.
Sister:OK?
Sage: if my arm doesn’t look big, you need to take another one

Cringe

Back