@Silver
Reaction score
AlarmedEnragedGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif
SecondhandOrneryAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

SilverViciousEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif
AdolescentAdventurousButterfly-size_restricted.gif
WarpedFamousEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif
WarpedIllustriousAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

I really enjoyed that one. I am not entirely sure why, probably because he seems like a nice person, but I really enjoy rooting for Sage. Hope he becomes more than a meme.

Ottow was being a real prick before the fight I heard

It's like these meat and potatos, run of the mill guys like Ottow don't like it that a young kid like Sage has got a few fans and they don't

But what is to like about Zak Ottow? And he was serious about getting fans by beating Sage? C'mon man

Every guy that fights Sage says that, "oh blah blah blah, I'm gonna take his fans, I'm gonna get the light on ME now, etc etc"

How'd that work out for Mickey Gall or Bryan Barbarena? Shit is played out saying that kinda stuff

Showed some maturity in there. Glad Sage got the W.

I don't get the hate for the kid. Salty neckbeards everywhere

hype-train restoration services, now available in your area.

Imagine if that uppercut had landed on the button.

what-do-you-want-your-tombstone-to-say-2-423-1418929485-8_dblbig.jpg

:rustled:

this twink is going to crush cans eternally?

Give him a legit opponent

Sage's gas tank is very impressive. Despite having such a muscular body boi can go all day

He didn't look all that good, he honestly should keep fighting this level of opposition for at least 3 more years to keep developing his game.

Post-fight front flip was the highlight though.

If I do roids and impregnate my girl will my son have better “genetics” when he gets older cus this niba is jacked

that stand up was fire. It was exiting to watch
Lit his opponent up nearly every time. His oponent didn't want anything to do with his stand up which is why he kept going for takedowns with no set up as well

Back