The kid who will beat DJ is fighting tonight

It is a different variation of the sport. The size of the octagon, inability to cut the ring, wrestling centric rules, fighting against the cage, makes a really big difference especially for fighters with a lot of experience in JMMA.
Exactly which is why it's unrealistic to say he's the next big thing, it's a different ball park.

His accuracy is horrible. In the op i didnt see him land onepunch against invisable man

Said he trained MMA for 3 weeks. May fight again in 2 days.

<6>

Thats what you call heart!

Trains MMA for 3 weeks and already he is diving into guards with zero fucks and throwing monster GnP like Fedor in his prime.

Yall thought I was playing. He's only 18. A 26 year old version of this kid, executes the entire UFC FLW squad. Book it.

I'm on his warwagon. he made me a fan today

WARSUKAWA

Japanese don't like weight cuts. They will never be dominant unless they are willing to drain 20 pounds.

How many Japanese fighters do you think are in the ufc? Compare that to the amount of Americans. Obviously the chance of finding a Japanese champ is more slim. It's just a matter of the stars aligning to find a superstar. This kid, I'm telling you is special. His striking at 18 is already more high level than any other Japanese mma fighter ever. He has all the time in the world to learn his grappling.

A lot of these fighters lack ambition. This kid wants the world. Just wait and see.

Still see plenty of room for improvement in hands kicks and superman punch

He's got tremendous balls to be willing to take a fight against an invisible man

nowhere near as young and talented as erick silva, kid just has all the potential in the world and WILL be champ.

Back