Sage Northcutt SNUBBED In favour of 'Florian Munteanu' for Role as Ivan Drago's Son

Anybody know where this guy Florian is from?....looks and sounds sorta slavic...but his eyes and eye color look more Romanian or bulgarian

He has a Romanian name, so I'd assume Romanian.

Bad casting decision!
Sage was meant to be the crossover star, Sage God dammit! SAAGGEEEEE!!!
Sage was born for the role and they robbed the guy. Highway robbery.

Meet Ivan's adopted son, Florian Munteanu:

Source for info - boxing scene.

<26>THIS IS #1 BULL SHIT.

Let's dig up some dirt on this
'Florian Munteanu' jimbroni . Maybey he asked a women out in public. Or said hello to handsom lass on the way to the gym. You know, sexually harassed a woman. So we can get this role re-casted.

<21> .

Maybe in real life he's an unbelievable bad man, we just don't know it yet until that one day when he loses his shit. I hope that day will never come.
Maybe, either way, he doesn't have the necessary mannerisms to pull off Ivan Draco's son in a movie, and I highly doubt he has the acting chops to fake it.

Is Normal. His acting is terrible to say the least. Needs a few more Metro PCS commercials under his belt. :eek:

Dam, that would be have been great.

"If he dies, he dies. Sir."

JCPLdIp.gif
giphy.gif

Did Northcutt actually audition, was he in the conversation for playing this part, or is the TS just randomly making stuff up?

But they look alike..

maxresdefault.jpg
Sage probably looked a bit too much like Drago. Looks almost like a caricature. Probably couldn't pull off the ambiguous European accent needed for the role either.

Sage is a babyface. No way I could take him as Drago's son seriously.

It's like when Ricky Steamboat went to the NWA leadership and said he wanted to be a Heel. They said, it would "NEVER work!" "You're a babyface, because you have a babyface! NO ONE would buy it!"

losing that role is probably a blessing in disguise considering the movie will likely go straight to vhs at your local blockbuster.
<Gordonhat>
The first Creed made 100 million dollars, has 95% on Rotten Tomatoes, and was nominated for an Oscar.

The first Creed made 100 million dollars, has 95% on Rotten Tomatoes, and was nominated for an Oscar.
so? the original ghostbusters was a timeless classic filled with quotable lines... you ever heard anyone rattle off lines from the latest movie?
just because something WAS doesn't mean it always will be.

If it's supposed to be his adopted son it'd be confusing because he looks too much like him. If he's supposed to be his actual son it would be weird because Drago is like 6' 8" and huge.

so? the original ghostbusters was a timeless classic filled with quotable lines... you ever heard anyone rattle off lines from the latest movie?
just because something WAS doesn't mean it always will be.
I see what you are trying to say, but thats a bad example.

Ghostbusters was a reboot, 30 years after the original, with a whole new cast.
Creed 2 is a direct sequel, 3 years later, same cast.

No way does a movie go from 100 million and an Oscar nom to direct to video trash.

I see what you are trying to say, but thats a bad example.

Ghostbusters was a reboot, 30 years after the original, with a whole new cast.
Creed 2 is a direct sequel, 3 years later, same cast.

No way does a movie go from 100 million and an Oscar nom to direct to video trash.
agreed but while it is only a sequel but it is also a sequel of a spinoff lol.
the only way this could get more confusing is if we we're using star wars as the example.

Sage probably can't act worth a damn, and that's saying a lot, because a lot of producers are willing to look over that crap.

"Mr. Creed...I must break you sir!" - Sage "Ivan Drago Jr" Northcutt

Back