Sage Northcutt SNUBBED In favour of 'Florian Munteanu' for Role as Ivan Drago's Son

Oh fuck hahah the studio has gave him the roll and they haven't realised, that's hilarious haha That is going to cost them so much to fix post production, millions of dollars in special hair effects, those idiots!

No one tell them!

im glad you see the problem.

But they look alike..

maxresdefault.jpg

Sage is far too small to play the role...and guess what...you actually have to be able to act...

I find it hard to believe he was even realistically being considered outside of us mma nerds.
I really don't think he was. He would've been an absolutely terrible choice, as I assume he can't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

Dam, that would be have been great.

"If he dies, he dies. Sir."

JCPLdIp.gif

Wasn't Drago like 6'4" and 220lbs or something? Sage could play the runt of his litter.

I find it hard to believe he was even realistically being considered outside of us mma nerds.

Voice of reason. He was never going to have a major role in a massive motion picture with a huge fan base.

thats OK, he still has a chance to play Lance Bass for an upcoming NSYNC Biopic

Sage has the opposite personality of Drago and I doubt he has serious acting skills.

Well it makes sense, the other guy is 6'4 and 240 while Sage is much smaller, were talking about Dragos son here. Its very likely that Adonis Creed will fight him and they need to show that massive size difference again.

WTF??! this guy has no resemblence to drago what so ever!!! adopted son?? why the fk would they make it an adopted son and not dragos true son?! not happy about this as i am a HUGEEE rocky fan and creed was fkn awesome!!

I don't think it's his adopted son but just Dragos son, TS just said adobted. Stallones post on instagram said simply Dragos son so we can put that to rest. Its a good story line and should be a good film, but its a bit predicable I think if Adonis will fight Dragos son.

I was talking about this with friends and I had a different idea on Creed 2. I had Adonis fighting a Russian champion and getting his ass kicked because of the size and different style he couldt adapt to. Drago's role being more positive would join forces with Rocky and train Adonis after the Russian government abandoned Drago and left him in poverty after the embarrassing loss to Rocky. They train him and he wins the rematch in Moscow.

Back