Sage northcutt shut me up good

Sage comes hard after he gets taken down and gets back up from bottom

To the people who think he's on roids: He's always been jacked

attachment.php

Yeah, there are some people who are just super lean and it just looks super athletic if you can build muscles with such a body (in contrast to marathon runners who are equally lean but look weak and half-dead). Conversely, I've used plenty of gear in my time and always been around people using, and even with such drugs I don't think most people could safely maintain such a look.

Now there are lots of types of PEDS, and I am suspicious of most pro athletes, but just on the point about getting super lean there are people who are naturally that lean.

Sage has got offensive tools. he's just not that gritty. and let's not think i'm being stupider than i am here... Sage is fucking cage fighting in the UFC and sometimes winning. he's just not a mutant tough man, he's a flamboyant pretty boy who grew up in a gym. i don't wanna get beat up by that Christian Teen Beat dreamboat. but i make no mistake, Sage can fuck a lot of shit up. as young as he is though, he knows he's not trying to be the champ.

If Sage becomes a UFC Champion one day he will as big if not bigger of s star than Conor. He’s like Tim Tebow with less religious talk and could seriously be the nicest human on Earth who’s job is to beat the shit out of people. He’d have every mainstream endorsement out there. Hes a marketing dream, but the most important thing is winning.

Why would you do that unless you have some bag-fetich? He's got a cute face and a nice smile. Not a fan of his hair though.
Nah breh, his face is weird af and anything but attractive. Sadly for Sherbros, women aren't into rippling muscles and prefer the beautiful face and boyish good looks instead. Good thing for me tho <Moves>

Don't give me that "homophobic" bullshit...it is just dumb to come to a MMA website to be talking about how cute some fucking guy is damn it, annoying as fuck and stupid.
Bro, in case you had not realized, 90% of the fan base may be in to martial arts, technique, entertainment, fighting and competition, but 10% of it is in to look at half neked homies and getting their closeted gay fix on. We live in a very weird world, my friend.

Back