Sage northcutt shut me up good

Sage is one of those fighters I dislike before a fight but find myself rooting for during his fights

You're not alone. A lot of people thought this was a nightmare match-up for Sage and it turned out to be arguably the biggest win of his career to date.

I was so confident that ottow would win. But this little wierdo came out and won i was impressed and then heard his post fight interview and really really want him to get shad faced. The nicest dude ever but kid creeps me the fuck out

thats cuz he's so roided and PED'd out he looks weird

Looks just like an average Sherdog member... :eek:

people that joke about being attracted to sage as a joke are the kind of people who are attracted to him, like, for real.

It’s okay.

He did good. Got dropped in the first 10seconds but recovered well

If anyone was to be banned I hope it would be a homophobe first.

Don't give me that "homophobic" bullshit...it is just dumb to come to a MMA website to be talking about how cute some fucking guy is damn it, annoying as fuck and stupid.

people that joke about being attracted to sage as a joke are the kind of people who are attracted to him, like, for real.

It’s okay.

Don't give me that "homophobic" bullshit...it is just dumb to come to a MMA website to be talking about how cute some fucking guy is damn it, annoying as fuck and stupid.

Jesus, would you two just come out of the closet already?

<36> <CroCop1>

I've never been a fan, but he is such a nice kid it's really hard to dislike him.
Best post in the thread. People find Sage’s niceness weird so it makes them uncomfortable but I think it’s genuine. I’ve met a couple of people just like him.

Haven't been either for or against Sage but his last performance was decent. Ottow gassed and Sage took advantage and finished.

To the people who think he's on roids: He's always been jacked

attachment.php

Best post in the thread. People find Sage’s niceness weird so it makes them uncomfortable but I think it’s genuine. I’ve met a couple of people just like him.
Either that, or his father taught him to seem like such a good guy, that it is unlikely to be a criminal.
He has the best camo for corruption...Haha.

It’s like, I just want to him to date a slutty tattood Hispanic girl that absolutely ruins him so I can relate to him better.

Back