Sage Northcutt Nearly Eaten by Wild Bears

Any survival expert/hunter/ in the world who actually knows what their talking about will never tell you to fight back agaisnt a guerilla or a bear lmao..regardless of your combat training background..you cant compare human combat skills to an animal..they wont fight fair or allow you to just choke them lol..

If you gulliotined a bear youd be exposing your mid section and legs to 6 inch claws and the huge teeth of a grizzly..who will without a doubt bite you and shred u to pieces..also you cant simply dodge an animals strike like a punch as it doesnt come at you like any strike youve ever prepared for ..when fighting humans..

A guerilla would destroy most humans within 30 seconds..youd last alittle longer agaisnt the bear..but a guerilla wont eat u while your still alive..a bear might.
They do tell u to fight with every thong actually sgainst a bear they not invincable. If u gillotine a bear it cant bite you but itcan scratch but its claws aeent super sharp cant do that much damage in 10 second before it pass out.

If u train mma ya u can bears punch slower than people.

They do tell u to fight with every thong actually sgainst a bear they not invincable. If u gillotine a bear it cant bite you but itcan scratch but its claws aeent super sharp cant do that much damage in 10 second before it pass out.

If u train mma ya u can bears punch slower than people.
Humans punch faster then bears?

That’s wrong. Bears are way quicker then humans at that shit.

that doesn’t even come close to “nearly eaten”.

This thread is fun <Lmaoo>

There are always these city "know it better" with these theories. I remember close to 10 years ago a man jumped into the chimpanzee enclosure in Tokio or Osaka to show his supreme martial arts skills. He was rescued barely alive.

We also had this talk with a strong kickboxer who thought he could "defeat" any dog attacking by smashing him on the ground or choking him. Showed him video footage of small belgish shepperd police dogs trained for disarming and controling criminals and shepperd trained for urban warfare with french army. Well after that he wasnt so sure ;)

We had one incident were a dog literally went into kill mode against annother dog (50kg) and 3 grown and strong men could not even slow him down. He did not kill the other just because he let go at a certain point.

Besides that the most terrifying animal we have here are wild boars. People underestimate them but just some weeks ago an injured boar killed a hunter just by running him down repeatedly (and before some hunter haters write down how thats great: The hunter was called from the police to follow the boar because it was injured in car accident. The shooting was meant to relieve the animal.) Not a nice way of dying.

lol, but i wonder... does nature really think it's tough shit? I still maintain that a heavyweight beast, allowed to juice to the moon and back, like Lesnar or Ubereem would absolutely knock the fuck out of most of nature's big dogs like bears or gorillas

not even trolling--think about it, these animals are dumb as shit; humans are superior in every way except physically, but we have the advantage of technology and shit. let ubereem juice to the gills, put him in the best training camp of his life, and let's see if nature's creations can take a 50 lb shin bone to the face
if you are not joking, then you are stupid. no amount of juice will help. who cares if they are dumb, it is not a chess match.

This thread is fun <Lmaoo>

There are always these city "know it better" with these theories. I remember close to 10 years ago a man jumped into the chimpanzee enclosure in Tokio or Osaka to show his supreme martial arts skills. He was rescued barely alive.

We also had this talk with a strong kickboxer who thought he could "defeat" any dog attacking by smashing him on the ground or choking him. Showed him video footage of small belgish shepperd police dogs trained for disarming and controling criminals and shepperd trained for urban warfare with french army. Well after that he wasnt so sure ;)

We had one incident were a dog literally went into kill mode against annother dog (50kg) and 3 grown and strong men could not even slow him down. He did not kill the other just because he let go at a certain point.

Besides that the most terrifying animal we have here are wild boars. People underestimate them but just some weeks ago an injured boar killed a hunter just by running him down repeatedly (and before some hunter haters write down how thats great: The hunter was called from the police to follow the boar because it was injured in car accident. The shooting was meant to relieve the animal.) Not a nice way of dying.
Hunters make easy work of boars and bears. Feeding zone, while the bears or boars are eating on your feed. Arrow or bullet above its shoulder. It’s down. You are romanticizing it a little bit in my opinion. Like animals get the better of man usually, when in fact then don’t. I’ve seen 14 year old girls blow away grizzly bears with ease with a rifle.

The odd one will die,because they fucked up. That’s one of thrills of hunting. Not smart to hunt boars alone either, better to do it with a pack of dogs.

lol, but i wonder... does nature really think it's tough shit? I still maintain that a heavyweight beast, allowed to juice to the moon and back, like Lesnar or Ubereem would absolutely knock the fuck out of most of nature's big dogs like bears or gorillas

not even trolling--think about it, these animals are dumb as shit; humans are superior in every way except physically, but we have the advantage of technology and shit. let ubereem juice to the gills, put him in the best training camp of his life, and let's see if nature's creations can take a 50 lb shin bone to the face
Boy this is the dumbest shit I've read in my life

Just be easy on your pecker

He doesn’t owe you an apology.

slowly macduffle began covering himself with sticks and leaves and ferns

gently lowering himself to prone he began rolling into the distance, foliage ruffling softly as he receded, leaving behind only his muffled voice carrying faintly on the wind

"...it was a bit about how you'd seen little girls die fighting bears...." he whispered

as he slid himself into a small furrow and disappeared beneath the grass

Hunters make easy work of boars and bears. Feeding zone, while the bears or boars are eating on your feed. Arrow or bullet above its shoulder. It’s down. You are romanticizing it a little bit in my opinion. Like animals get the better of man usually, when in fact then don’t. I’ve seen 14 year old girls blow away grizzly bears with ease with a rifle.

The odd one will die,because they fucked up. That’s one of thrills of hunting. Not smart to hunt boars alone either, better to do it with a pack of dogs.

Imo I should have written that different. Boars are dangerous to normal people walking or running in the woods. Especially when they have offspring. I once had an encounter while jogging with an angry boar and I prefer any angry dog over that. :) Meant danger to humans without hunting equipment.

We just have a lot at the moment thats the problem. The hunter was killed because he followed the trail of the wounded boar alone (it was an emergency call I guess no other hunter was available ) and it attacked him on short distance. Normal boar hunting has no danger for the hunter absolutely. It just showed how strong and dangerous these animals are in close quarters.

My post wasnt meant to romanticize it.

Thats annother deadly incident with boar from 12/2017 with a boar written down in german. You have to translate

http://www.fr.de/panorama/mecklenburg-vorpommern-jaeger-von-wildschwein-getoetet-a-1400728

Last edited:
I love how this thread turned into humans vs chimps

Won two belts

I’d say he did well for himself

fighting nothing but striker did everything to avoid a wrestler at all cost only wrestle was chad mendes on 8 days notice who wrestle fucked im for 2 rounds till he gassed when conors 2 divisions larger than him

give anyone else that road and they will do much better losing like that to nate diaz proved what a overrated 1 dimensional fighter he was :(

Imo I should have written that different. Boars are dangerous to normal people walking or running in the woods. Especially when they have offspring. I once had an encounter while jogging with an angry boar and I prefer any angry dog over that. :) Meant danger to humans without hunting equipment.

We just have a lot at the moment thats the problem. The hunter was killed because he followed the trail of the wounded boar alone (it was an emergency call I guess no other hunter was available ) and it attacked him on short distance. Normal boar hunting has no danger for the hunter absolutely. It just showed how strong and dangerous these animals are in close quarters.

My post wasnt meant to romanticize it.

Thats annother deadly incident with boar from 12/2017 with a boar written down in german. You have to translate

http://www.fr.de/panorama/mecklenburg-vorpommern-jaeger-von-wildschwein-getoetet-a-1400728
Ok interesting article

I find it funny how people are trying to make logical arguments against trolls. They are obviously just fucking around.

Back