delete

Really depends on his swimming ability. I've never seen a golden retriever tear an apple, but they are naturals in the water.

He's a "good ol' boy Texan"...

His family is rich, he has nothing to worry about in life. He's happy.

He just wants to try and be a good fighter.

Let the kid live...

Tyron Woodley would be furious at this comparison.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Like a golden retriever who is constantly being told he is a good boy.

He is super hyper and happy and what not and reminds of a puppy or something. I am not fighter bashing as he is a beast but... has anyone else ever thought this? Watch a few interviews.

Good boy sage, goooood boy

Probably an undercover coke dealer like his dad tbh.

He's only 19...He's a good wholesome kid. Stop shitting on him TS.

I don't think Sage would like this post very much, Mr Jacoby. Why don't you go gel your hair or something?

Sage forgives, his legions of fans don't TS. Discrediting a nice kid like Sage.

IMG_0588.JPG

Very young and full of talent but needs to be brought along a little slower. He should be fighting twice a year(not biting off more then he can chew) for the next couple years as he expands his training away from his father. UFC should hold back the spot light a little also on him. Then at about 23 to 24 go full bore forward. By then he'll have a 4 to 6 more fights under his belt and a good couple years of training away from daddy and can really build himself into an all around mixed martial artist. That is probably the best thing he could do for his career long term and find the most success.

Probably an undercover coke dealer like his dad tbh.
Sometime Sage reminds me of a guy that is all jammed up from doing too much blow. Super happy and wired and energetic but really struggles with formulating sentences, repeats himself, and just seems a little clumsy personality-wise.

Sometime Sage reminds me of a guy that is all jammed up from doing too much blow. Super happy and wired and energetic but really struggles with formulating sentences, repeats himself, and just seems a little clumsy personality-wise.

His dad probably made him snort coke when he was little as a pre-workout. Es normal.

He's Mr. Peanutbutter.

That's nothing have you seen his sister
BTlU8j9CUAA-JfE.jpg

Afghan-Hound-dog-with-long-hair.jpg

Back