Sage Northcutt getting dat Anderson Silva money (sponsor)

Darkgsp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So looks like he sage got himself another sponsorship 150k !
all his other sponsors must add up to some very nice cash and that's not counting his UFC fight pay

sage northcut.JPG

Sage with his two cars !
ballin.JPG

Sage with his Toyota truck his sponsor gave him ( sponsored by a toyota dealership)
sage car.JPG

Last edited:
Sage is living the dream at 21.

He was even majoring in Petroleum Engineering. Successful in every damn area of his life.

Sage is living the dream at 21.

He was even majoring in Petroleum Engineering. Successful in every damn area of his life.
Dudes very lucky can only be happy for the guy !

Dudes very lucky can only be happy for the guy !
A lot of hard work but there's no denying he had a great support network growing up. I can only respect the guy, I can't wait to see what he does next.

So I took what I could get, yes I took what I could get...

A lot of hard work but there's no denying he had a great support network growing up. I can only respect the guy, I can't wait to see what he does next.
Its called being born with a silver spoon in your mouth. But nice try, trying to make it sound like he got where he is without it.

Buzbee, thats the guy who went on a date with that girl who trashed his house and over a $1 million worth of art

Sounds like Buzbees got plenty of money to spare

Its called being born with a silver spoon in your mouth. But nice try, trying to make it sound like he got where he is without it.
He didn't choose to be born in that kind of privileged environment so why hold it against him? Also he's been training since he was 4 you can't deny he's worked to get to where he's at, lol.

True he 100 percent had great start but i will not hate on him for making the most of all the great things he has been given who would not

How the hell is sage going to endorse or help The Buzbee Law Firm?!

Don’t you endorse an athlete to generate revenue for your business?

Serious question. What am I missing?

How the hell is sage going to endorse or help The Buzbee Law Firm?!

Don’t you endorse an athlete to generate revenue for your business?

Serious question. What am I missing?
Sage is blessed ! i think it is due to the potential he has in becoming a star but i see what you mean

So looks like he sage got himself another sponsorship 150k !
all his other sponsors must add up to some very nice cash and that's not counting his UFC fight pay

View attachment 343201

Sage with his two cars !
View attachment 343203

That's what you get for being such a great human being, so positive and polite!

Well deserved money!

He even brought his business-manager, financial advisor, life-guide and mentor Mr Faber!

Edit: Did Tony write "Tony Buxbee" and not Buzbee on the check? :D

Last edited:
Back