Sage Northcutt calls out Conor McGregor in his post-fight interview

Lol. Won the UFC LW belt and made 100 million against Floyd.

Yeah definitely exposed and irrelevant lol.

Damn right he's been exposed by Diaz.
The blueprint is there.

All you need to do is take all his shots flush, get knocked down several times but don't get finished.

Nothing he ever does has any worth anymore.

Dana won't ever let it happen, Conor's the last of his great white hope and he can't even get him to come back fighting.
WFThZsq.jpg

Dana's got a new boy. Sean O'Malley moved into Sage's room a few months ago.

It's hilarious to be truthful. He just did get out that fight with a win. I can't knock him though for throwing that out there.

lol @ sage. he was gifted a win, over a guy who severely out struck him.

he must have been on queer street still.

conroy murks sage quickly

He kind of already had an X on him since Diaz beat him. I don't think Dana ever expected that. Not to mention, Conor barely won the 2nd fight. Already been exposed and one more loss away from fading away

What a ridiculous comment. He went up in weight to fight Diaz. He beat him in the rematch. He made 100 million fighting Mayweather and brought more mainstream attention to MMA. Buuuuuut, he already had an X on him for losing a fight? lol riiiiiight.

It was awful when Tony first did it. Do we really need to relive the cringe?

It was absolutely fucking atrocious when Tony did it! McNuggets is the best trash talk he could come up with. Undisputed cringe king.

It was absolutely fucking atrocious when Tony did it! McNuggets is the best trash talk he could come up with. Undisputed cringe king.
Seriously, that was his big stage and chance to get McGregor's attention too. Epic Fail.

Dana won't ever let it happen, Conor's the last of his great white hope and he can't even get him to come back fighting.
WFThZsq.jpg

Need to shoop a little Ngannou into this Dana family portrait for some diversity.

Let me grade a few papers, then I'll call out Conor as well

Mickey gall is Irish American

He already put the hit on you sage. Made you taste your own blood.

Don’t fuk with the Irish

I gotta admit Sage makes me smile, he's like a ball of sunshine I was rooting for him, but he should've made short work of that guy Sunday...

Damn right he's been exposed by Diaz.
The blueprint is there.

All you need to do is take all his shots flush, get knocked down several times but don't get finished.

Nothing he ever does has any worth anymore.
Lol at this retarded shit...

Good job my man.. you made me laugh this morning.

A.) He won

2.) Don't comment, if you didn't even watch the clip. You, then, appear to have mental retardation.

*free advice

Back