Sage Northcutt calls out Conor McGregor in his post-fight interview

was sage on the card last night?

Dana won't ever let it happen, Conor's the last of his great white hope and he can't even get him to come back fighting.
WFThZsq.jpg

He kind of already had an X on him since Diaz beat him. I don't think Dana ever expected that. Not to mention, Conor barely won the 2nd fight. Already been exposed and one more loss away from fading away

Imagine he actually said that word for word. It would the most sudden heel turn in sports history.
he'd have to follow up with call out by kicking the interviewer in the gut, giving him the stone cold stunner, then having fans toss beers in the cage for him to chug

He kind of already had an X on him since Diaz beat him. I don't think Dana ever expected that. Not to mention, Conor barely won the 2nd fight. Already been exposed and one more loss away from fading away
<mma4>

Conor McGregor is such a terrible human being.

Sage is years away from being competitive in that fight.

He should call out his barber for that disaster he thinks is a haircut.

Lol. Won the UFC LW belt and made 100 million against Floyd.

Yeah definitely exposed and irrelevant lol.

I bet most fighters would like to be exposed if exposed meant winning a rematch, then becoming the first UFC double champ, then making 50-100 millions in a single fight.

Stop hatin', it's not cool in 2018 ...

9-1 in the UFC and avenged his only loss....

04-Conor-McGregor-UFC-205-Post-750x370-1.jpg

tenor.gif

Back